Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Re: Very Very New Baby Name Game (PM SESSION!!!!!!!!!!!)

Okay! Many of you (I hope) saw my previous baby name game in which you were a kindergarten teacher at _____ ______ Elementary?? Well, did you? Never mind. I left you guys at lunch break, at the end of the morning kindergarten session. But now, the afternoon session is here! So many kids! So many sibsets! So exciting!!! (at least I think so....)

What is your name? (must be significant to your time of birth)
    My Answer: Jennifer Dawn
    OK...you sit in Classroon Number:
    My Answer: 118
    In...
    My Answer: Willow Creek Elementary

Waiting for the afternoon kindergarteners. You are so excited to see all these kids.

The first afternoon-ers to come in are part of a carpool, today held by the mother of the kid on the far right. There are four kids in all, and although they are kindergarteners, they vary in size and obviously face.
    What are the kids' names? How many boys and girls are there?
    My Answer:
    1. Kyler Jackson Phillips (boy)
    2. Alexandria Justine Harper nn Lexie (girl)
    3. Meagan Charlotte Donnel (girl)
    4. Emily Danielle Ford (girl)

Those four already know each other and go of the play with the blocks.

The next kids to come in are boy-girl twins! They have names from some country/continent not the US. What country/continent are their names from? What are their names?
    My Answer:
    From India
    1. Javed Manjit Bhat (Boy)
    2. Manasa Jasleen Bhat (Girl)

You are happy as no kids have thrown tantrums leaving their parents yet...but you have thought too soon! The next boy's mother practically has too pry him away from her, but once she leaves he calms down and goes to play with the twins at the drawing table. Unfortunately, this boy has an extremely trendy name with a yooneek spelling to boot!! What is his name?
    My Answer: Dyllyn Mykel Jones

The next kid to come in has a unisex name. Is it a boy or girl? What is its name?
    My Answer: Ryann Kate Eads (girl)

By now there are eight kids in the class, but you notice three more to come on your clipboard. This section is a lot bigger than the morning one, you think (slightly nervously.) You have broken up a slight scuffle over a toy truck between two carpoolers and have stopped the boy twin from eating crayons before the next kid comes in.

This kid is a girl, led by her high-school aged sister. You are somewhat mystified to find out that although the younger girl has a beautiful classic name, the older sister's name is completely seventies! What is the kindergarten girl's name?
    My Answer: Eleanor Rebecca Cates nn Ella
    What is the older sister's name?
    My Answer: Christi Marie Cates

Two more kids to go, you think, just as the door opens. Surprise! It is another set of twins!! They are slightly shy but come in with a bit of coaxing. They look identical--you may choose whether they are B/B or G/G. Their names are nickname names but still substantial. What are their names? Are they B/B or G/G?
    My answer: B/B
    1. Alec Montgomery Simonson
    2. Jake Calloway Simonson

You are worried about how you will tell them apart until their father whispers to you that the twin on the right has pierced ears and the twin on the left doesn't. You thank him. What is his name? (Hint: He was born in the 1960s)
    My Answer: David Montgomery Simonson

All the kids have come!! Like in the morning, you get them to come into a circle for sharing time to get to know them and help them get to know each other. Here is what you learn.

One of the carpool kids has six siblings! You absolutely love their names. What are their names? How many boys and girls are there? Are there any multiples?
    My Answer:
    siblings of Meagan Charlotte Donnel
    1. Luke Thomas Donnel (boy - 12)
    2. Eli Matthew Donnel (boy - 12)
    3. Amelia Caroline Donnel nn Mia (girl - 9)
    4. Benjamin Cole Donnel nn Ben (boy - 7)
    5. Mallory Colleen Donnel (girl - 3)
    6. Nathan Everett Donnel nn Nate (boy - 1)

The boy with the yooneek name has an older sister, who, you learn, has a nicer but still very popular and yooneekly spelled name. What is her name?
    My Answer: Breanah Nichole Jones

The kid with the unisex name confesses that his/her parents have a pet name for him/her that has a little to do with his/her name. The name was invented by his/her baby brother, who has a pet name such as Georgie or Charlie. What is the unisex pet name?
    My Answer: Seesay
    What is the baby brother's name?
    My Answer: Colton Douglas Eads

Finally, the identical twins have an older sibling who likes to carry them around and build forts with them. What is the sibling's name? Is it a boy or girl?
    My Answer: Lily Margaret Simonson (girl)

And the boy/girl twins have an older sister with an invented name you have never heard before and is not on Nameberry. What is her name?
    My Answer: Sofaleni Grafajo Bhat
    Current Favorites
    Audrey Caroline / Lily Elizabeth / Sadie Rebekah
    Grant Harrison / Levi Charles / Reid Samuel

Okay! Many of you (I hope) saw my previous baby name game in which you were a kindergarten teacher at _____ ______ Primary?? Well, did you? Never mind. I left you guys at lunch break, at the end of the morning kindergarten session. But now, the afternoon session is here! So many kids! So many sibsets! So exciting!!! (at least I think so....)

My Answer:Jorrian Rachelle Benner
    OK...you sit in Classroom Number:
    My Answer: 14
    In...
    My Answer: Shadow Hill Primary

Waiting for the afternoon kindergarteners. You are so excited to see all these kids and their names, (although names are not the only thing a teacher should care about, this is not teaching, this is a baby name game.) Remember, follow the instructions...for, unfortunately, not everyone is as good a baby namer as you (sadly.)
    And please don't use my answers, they are just examples to get you on the right track. You can have as many or as few middles and surnames as you want, so long as you follow the instructions. Now, let the names begin!!

The first afternoon-ers to come in are part of a carpool, today held by the mother of the kid on the far right. There are four kids in all, and although they are kindergarteners, they vary in size and obviously face.
    My Answer:
    1. Paul Eric Lipski (boy)
    2. Monica Tracy Thompson (girl)
    3. Kara Mia Hill (girl)
    4. Annabell Claire Carter (girl)

The next kids to come in are boy-girl twins! They have names from some country/continent not the US. What country/continent are their names from? What are their names?
    My Answer:
    England
    1. Abberly Noelle Benns
    2. Halton Nicholas Benns

You are happy as no kids have thrown tantrums leaving their parents yet...but you have thought too soon! The next boy's mother practically has too pry him away from her, but once she leaves he calms down and goes to play with the twins at the drawing table. Unfortunately, this boy has an extremely trendy name with a yooneek spelling to boot!! What is his name?
    My Answer: Keydan Allin

The next kid to come in has a unisex name. Is it a boy or girl? What is its name?
    My Answer: Hunter Michelle Imrey (girl)

By now there are eight kids in the class, but you notice three more to come on your clipboard. This section is a lot bigger than the morning one, you think (slightly nervously.) You have broken up a slight scuffle over a toy truck between two carpoolers and have stopped the boy twin from eating crayons before the next kid comes in.

This kid is a girl, led by her high-school aged sister. You are somewhat mystified to find out that although the younger girl has a beautiful classic name, the older sister's name is completely seventies! What is the kindergarten girl's name?
    My Answer: Lexus Bridget Stevens (Evie)
    My Answer: Cynthia Raquel Stevens

Two more kids to go, you think, just as the door opens. Surprise! It is another set of twins!! They are slightly shy but come in with a bit of coaxing. They look identical--you may choose whether they are B/B or G/G. Their names are nickname names but still substantial. What are their names? Are they B/B or G/G?
    1. Grady Rodger Cooper *G.R.*
    2. Andon Julian Cooper *Andy*
    You are worried about how you will tell them apart until their father whispers to you that the twin on the right has Ice Blue Eyes and the twin on the left Has Brown. You thank him. What is his name? (Hint: He was born in the 1960s)
    My Answer: Todd Allen

All the kids have come!! Like in the morning, you get them to come into a circle for sharing time to get to know them and help them get to know each other. Here is what you learn.

One of the carpool kids has six siblings! You absolutely love their names. What are their names? How many boys and girls are there? Are there any multiples?
    My Answer:
    1. Zarie Corey Hill (boy in 10th Grade)
    2. Joseph Dustin Hill (boy in 8th Grade)
    3. Jayden Amelia Hill (girl in 6th Grade)
    4. Drake Garrison Hill (boy 5th Grade)
    5. Bailey Elanor Hill (girl in 5th Grade)
    6. Zion Duncan Hill (boy)

The boy with the yooneek name has an older sister, who, you learn, has a nicer but still very popular and yooneekly spelled name. What is her name?
    My Answer: Guliehannah (Juliana) Aerin (Erin) Jones

The kid with the unisex name confesses that his/her parents have a pet name for him/her that has a little to do with his/her name. The name was invented by his/her baby brother, who has a pet name such as Georgie or Charlie. What is the unisex pet name?
    My Answer: Huntie
    My Answer: Dexter James Imrey

Finally, the identical twins have an older sibling who likes to carry them around and build forts with them. What is the sibling's name? Is it a boy or girl?
    My Answer: Alexander Zachary Cooper (Boy)

And the boy/girl twins have an older sister with an invented name you have never heard before and is not on Nameberry. What is her name?
    My Answer: Kaylabelle Nicolette Benns
    The other kids tell things too, but this post is too long already.

I hope you had fun with your first day of kindergarten, Parts I and II, but it's time to pack up and get on the school bus!!

(This is PM Session, not AM)

Okay! Many of you (I hope) saw my previous baby name game in which you were a kindergarten teacher at _____ ______ Elementary?? Well, did you? Never mind. I left you guys at lunch break, at the end of the morning kindergarten session. But now, the afternoon session is here! So many kids! So many sibsets! So exciting!!! (at least I think so....)

My Answer: ERIN MALLORY JONES
    My Answer: 113
    In...
    My Answer: EVERGLADE LAKE ELEMENTARY

Waiting for the afternoon kindergarteners. You are so excited to see all these kids and their names, (although names are not the only thing a teacher should care about, this is not teaching, this is a baby name game.) Remember, follow the instructions...for, unfortunately, not everyone is as good a baby namer as you (sadly.)

My Answer:
    1. ROSA EMILIA GARCIA (G)
    2. AUGUST WILLIAM WARD (B)
    3. BLAKE ELISABETH HENDERSON (G)
    4. ZOE MADELEINE JACOBSON (G)

My Answer: SWEDEN
    1. STELLAN FILIP BJORKLUND
    2. BRITTA DAGMAR BJORKLUND

My Answer: KOLTYN ZANE JENSEN

The next kid to come in has a unisex name. Is it a boy or girl? What is its name? GIRL
    My Answer: HAYDEN BRIANNA GRIECO

My Answer: CHARLOTTE GRACE DUNCAN
    My Answer: STEPHANIE MARIE DUNCAN

My answer: G/G
    1. ELLA ROSEMARIE DURHAM
    2. GWEN SERAPHINA DURHAM

You are worried about how you will tell them apart until their father whispers to you that the twin on the right has pierced ears and the twin on the left doesn't. You thank him. What is his name? (Hint: He was born in the 1960s)
    My Answer: GORDON ALAN DURHAM

My Answer:
    1. HENRY ALISTAIR WARD
    2. CLAIRE AVALON WARD
    3. JOSEPHINE MAE WARD
    4. DEXTER BRENNAN WARD
    5. AURELIA BROOKE WARD
    6. GENEVIEVE ROSE WARD

My Answer: ZOEY TATUM JENSEN

My Answer: HAISIE
    My Answer: ANDY (ANDERSON)

My Answer: TATE MICAH DURHAM (boy)

My Answer: ELINNIKA MORAG BJORNLUND

(This is PM Session, not AM)

My Answer: Keira Jessica Starr
    My Answer: 31
    In...
    My Answer: Jordan Ryder Elementary School

And please don't use my answers, they are just examples to get you on the right track. You can have as many or as few middles and surnames as you want, so long as you follow the instructions. Now, let the names begin!!

My Answer:
    1. Adam Joseph Stallone- boy
    2. Anna Avery Sumner- girl
    3. Mia Samantha Hyra- girl
    4. Marcus Tyson Ryan- boy

My Answer:
    Ireland
    1. Lauren Alexis Rose
    2. Andrew Caleb Rose

My Answer: Haydynn Zakarrie Redford

My Answer: Riley Tyler Pitt (girl)

My Answer: Elizabeth Hailey Perry
    My Answer: Grace Maya Perry

1. Jack Hunter Nelson
    2. Alex Austin Nelson
    My Answer: Michael Cole Nelson

My Answer:
    1. Jackson Gabriel Stallone (boy)
    2. Taylor Brooklyn Stallone (girl, twin to Lily)
    3. Lily Sarah Stallone (girl, twin to Taylor)
    4. Justin Connor Stallone (boy)
    5. Sophie Ella Stallone (girl)
    6. Isaac Gavin Stallone (boy)

My Answer: Madysonne Abbygayle Redford

My Answer: Vinny
    My Answer: Olly Nicholas Pitt

My Answer: Mason Oliver Nelson (boy)

My Answer: Maika Hannah Rose

I hope you had fun with your first day of kindergarten, Parts I and II, but it's time to pack up and get on the school bus!!

Okay! Many of you (I hope) saw my previous baby name game in which you were a kindergarten teacher at Lakeview Elementary?? Well, did you? Never mind. I left you guys at lunch break, at the end of the morning kindergarten session. But now, the afternoon session is here! So many kids! So many sibsets! So exciting!!! (at least I think so....)

My Answer: Charity King Miss King
    In
    Lake Elementary

Belle Swisher
    Brenton Felix
    Joseph Sanders Joe
    Alison Richards*

England
    Terrance & Margaret Walpole

Mitchel Boudreaux *pounced like Michael

Toni *girl

Elizabeth & Jennifer Winchester Lizzie & Jenny

B/B
    Nicky & Bobby Newberry

Ronald Newberry

Thomas Sanders Tommy
    Abigail Sanders Abby
    Elizabeth Sanders Liz
    Nathaniel Sanders Nathan
    Caroline Sanders *Twin Carrie
    Virginia Sanders *Twin Ginny

Mashell Boudreaux

Biggie
    Andy

Jamie Newberry

Keagin