Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What are some of the WORST first names you have heard?

I have heard:
    Baelyn
    Shi*head (Pronounced Shi-teed).
    Grain
    Consume

Others...will come soon. Those are probably the worst.

Re: What are some of the WORST first names you have heard?

Meconium. And that is not an urban legend. A friend is a L&D nurse and she had a patient who hadn't decided on a name for the baby, heard the word "meconium" in the delivery room, and thought it was a pretty. The nurses told her what it meant, but she still gave her daughter the name.

If you Google anything along the lines of "New Zealand silly names" you'll get some hilarious ones - they had a veritable epidemic over there recently.
    Chlamydia is one - which you can understand, because if it wasn't a disease it would be quite a pretty name (I'm presuming the parents just didn't know what it was, rather than were sadistic child-haters).
    And then there are the usual suspects of Neveah, "yoo-neek" names, and ABCDE (ab-sid-ee).
    ABCDE has quite a nice sound, in my opinion, just a horrible, horrible case of trying-to-be-original spelling. And what would you name a sibling?
    Also, this is apparently the name mothers who gave birth to children they didn't want would put down, before it became a 'real name', to show that they didn't care at all about the child. How horrible ...

Quote Originally Posted by twinkle
    ABCDE has quite a nice sound, in my opinion, just a horrible, horrible case of trying-to-be-original spelling. And what would you name a sibling?
    Why, FGHIJ (fug-hij) of course! :D

Quote Originally Posted by brightove
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkle
    Why, FGHIJ (fug-hij) of course! :D
    LOL!