Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Re: Please help!! Going back and forth between a few names!

My faves on your list are Stella and Eliza. Both lovely and fun to say. Love Liza as a nn.

I like Stella and Eliza as well.

I don't really see Stella becoming another Emily or Madison. I guess I could be wrong; who knows? I just like it. And the meaning you mentioned (December, star, etc.) is lovely!

I love Stella, especially because it's a derivative of Esther, which was my Grandmothers name, but if I were going to use it I would change it up a little so it's still unique. I think that because Tori Spelling named her daughter Stella it's really going to climb up the list. I'd use Stellina, which is Italina for little star....Stellina Sophia Marie Rogers. It's long but I personally like the long, strong names...My daughter is Iris Leia Ann and my son is Maximos Alexander.
    Mommy to Maximos Alexander, Iris Leia Ann and Cora Noel

I love the names Stella and Hadley from your list!! I like Stella Sofie Marie not crazing about names with both first and middle ending the same way like in a's ...but that is just me..lol..they all are beautiful names...I'm not a fan of Eliza for some reason..it has never grown on me...Emmeline is very pretty and you don't hear it alot, I also like Evaline or Evalyn but it does sound a lot like Emily and that is so common..

I must say Hadley Sofia Marie sounds great!! I think this is my Fav!! good luck to you ; )

Wow I love this site, everyone is so nice!! I thank all of you for your comments and opinions :) I still don't think I'm any closer to deciding...luckily I have awhile to go but I have a feeling she will be here before I know it! It seems like everyone likes different names and there wasn't a clear "winner". Anyway, I really do appreciate everyone taking time to give me their input and I will take everything you all said into consideration!! I will keep you posted on my thoughts/decision!