Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Re: Baby name anxiety - We are getting close!

I really like Claire and Sadie, too, and I think it would be perfectly fine to use either with Emery as a sibling. For me, those name have Emery's cheerful, happy feel. :-)

I absolutely love Maeve and Violet, and think Emery Violet is stunning! :-) I can also see both Maeve and Violet as siblings to Emery. (If I couldn't, I'd let you know!) :-) For me, Emery, while unisex in theory, is extremely feminine, unlike other unisex names like Sutton and Rowan. I'd advise against Claire and Rowan, for example, but not Claire and Emery.

Good luck! :-)

Jill,

Love Emery Violet! I was at one point completely set on it for our daughter! Haha

Quote Originally Posted by zard
    Jill,

Love Emery Violet! I was at one point completely set on it for our daughter! Haha
    Oh my gosh! That's right, Zard! I totally forgot! :-)

Emery Violet is very stunning!

Jill, thanks for your honesty. I agree with you that it is a more feminine unisex name. It's so strange, I typically don't like unisex names but Emery doesn't make me think boy at all. On the other hand, my husband is all about boys names on girls, or surnames in general. I'm a Carter, so maybe that's why he likes it. ;)

I've noticed that on this site there are many, many people that like Maeve. I think it is so pretty, but how do husbands feel about it?

I know this blog is for baby girls, but what boy names do you see with an Emery, Maeve or Claire? Just curious to see if your all's ideas allign with what I'm thinking?

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your continued suggestions!

Re: Baby name anxiety - Narrowing it down, please vote!

OK, so the husband loves Maeve and has been saying it all night. Elizabeth is a family name, so we are thinking of the following options (please keep in mind that our last name is one syllable):

Maeve Elizabeth
    Emery Elizabeth
    Sarah (Sadie) _____
    _____ Violet

Please vote!!