Names Searched Right Now:
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Re: HELP! :( Baby name remorse!

I actually really like Jillian nn Jilly. As much as I love Julianne I think I can honestly say Jillian's sound appeals to me more. Besides this board I know of one other Jill, a second cousin I've met only a few times. I really think it's pretty.

I'm pretty sure you have 1 year to change the name. We almost changed my son's, from Jacob to I don't remember what now, because when we chose his name we didn't realize it had been #1 for so long (and still is)! So we were kind of uneasy about it being #1. It suits him, but I HATE hearing Jacob everywhere we go.
    I really like Jaquelyn or Jaclyn, and also Josephine. Good luck!

I LOVE the name Jillian and was just talking about how beautiful it was to a couple of ladies today! It's timeless, and such a lovely name. I would call her Jilly.

Whatever you do, if you aren't going to change it, don't let Jillian know you didn't like it! She may love it!

Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear how you are feeling acceptance with your decision. I think Jillian is a great name, and the name Jill always makes me think happy things.