Names Searched Right Now:
Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Re: The Jill Fan Club

Hi, Justthinkin, and thanks for posting here. I really appreciate the things you said about me, and the fact that you love Marielle. :-)

Justthinkin: First of all, everytime I see her screen name, I smile. Justthinkin is warm and positive, and I love reading the suggestions she gives to other people. Justthinkin gives thoughtful advice without being pushy, and I hope she posts here more often!

I went on the Louisa May Alcott house tour in Concord and LOVED it! The wallpaper is so old and the ceilings are low. It's so old and fun. My heart was beating wildly. Then another day we went on the Emily Dickenson house tour! That was amazing, too. And I loved the Mark Twain house tour in Hartford, CT.
    Ailsa, I just loved reading your post about yourself. I will always know who you are now. Love the color of your eyes.

Hi, Carter! :-) Thanks so much for saying such nice things about me. I think you're great, and I can't wait to see what you name your little one. :-)

Carter: Carter is pretty new here, but anyone who reads her posts can see that she's completely lovely. Carter is sweet and very gracious, and I love how people can tell her what they honestly think without worrying about her going postal on them. Likewise, when Carter doesn't like a suggested name, she's so kind about it. :-) (And yes, I do appreciate your love of Emery!)

Kristen, thanks for that last comment. At first, I was honestly writing everything down, but I'd like to think I've finally memorized everyone's babies' names! :-) You're so sweet.

Ailsa, thanks for sharing about yourself! You sound really interesting and like a lot of fun. :-) I loved reading about the places you lived, and I'm going to guess that you're a VERY cool mom to so many teenagers.

Tiger Lily Woods and Eartha Kitty totally cracked me up. Susan has a kitty named Moses (nickname Mokey), and between the two of you, I've heard some great kitty names!

You sound very pretty!

I think of this thread as a Nameberry Fan Club thread, and each and every one of you honestly deserves your own Fan threads, too, because you make this site so special!
    :-)