Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Re: Olive & Kit's sister coming Friday and still no name HELP!

I really like Beatrix Jane... you could call her Bix or Bixie among many other nicknames for Beatrix! Good luck! I know how hard it can be :)

This is a GREAT way to think of a name. Look up Drexel Heritage Furniture on Google. When you get to the Drexel Heritage website look up furniture in the website. You can look up individual furniture or styles of furniture. The French furniture has great names. So does Postobello. The upholstered couches and chairs also have wonderful names.
    Another website that is useful for finding names is Maine Cottage Furniture. Look it up on Google. Same thing. A lot of their furniture has wonderful names, especially the couches and chairs.
    The furniture is expensive, but the names are free!

My daughter thought of Zoe

Interesting tip, Susan.

I thought of another idea - pitch some really gross names or totally oddball. Then come back to your list, they will sound a lot better to your husband.

Hopefully, he won't find appeal in any of the disturbing ones, Spoona, telephone (pronounced as like Penelope or Persephone). Cashewnut. Motley. Caffeine. Lawn. If you think there's a risk, then go back to Susan's idea! Then go to sleep and maybe she will tell you her name. Hope she doesn't like Lawn. Good luck!