Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Re: I need assistance.. badly

Of the names you listed, I definitely think Bridget goes best with Gretchen, and is also impervious to nicknames. Meredith is great too.

My favorite name from your list is Molly, but it definitely has a very very different feel than Gretchen.

I love the suggestion of Gwyneth - but would this get nicknamed Gwen?

What about
    Ingrid
    Liesl or Annaliese
    Magda
    Kiersten*** I think this is a winner but will others think it dated? I don't at all.

Re: I need assistance.. badly

Your List:

Cordelia - This is a pretty name, but I can't help to think about the character on Buffy/Angel. Her NN was Cordi.

Bridget - not a huge fan

Penelope - Cute name, but doesn't seem to go well with Gretchen

Hazel - Pretty name, but I don't think it has the same strength was Gretchen.

Susannah - I think the poor girl will grow up with people singing "Oh Susana" to her.

Kendall - I like this name, my SO and I actually tossed it around for our baby girl.

Molly/Mollie - I mostly dislike this name b/c it means "bitter".

Elizabeth - Beautiful classic name, but will end up being shortened.

Josephine - Same as Elizabeth

Meredith - Love the name. Not sure how well it goes with Gretchen, but is one of my favorites off of your list.

Catherine- Same as Elizabeth & Josephine

Tessa - Cute cute name ... but she may be called Tess.

Genevieve - Pretty name - but I am not a fan of siblings having a name that begin with the same letter.

....I saw another list someone suggested Audrey. I LOVE the name and feel it fits nicely with Gretchen. Both very classic beautiful names. We considered Audrey Isabell for out daughter. While I liked the name it just didn't feel right for our little one.