Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: How is your baby doing?

erinpurple lovely to hear your news. I think you are a supermum to be back at work already. All the best!
    Psalm 23

Quote Originally Posted by erinpurple
    Hello all! I just wanted to come on here to let you all know how many compliments we get on our little Lucia's name! So thank you nameberries for your help!

Lucia Marie is 11.5 weeks old now and started daycare this week as I went back to work. Almost daily we get compliments from one of the teachers at her school, one of the other mom's there, or one of my colleagues at work. Its so fun! I will go to pick her up and her teacher will say "Stella's mom was in to pick her up and she just said how much she loved Lucia's name!"

They also happen to tell us how much they love Lucia there as well :) so that has made my transition back to work much easier...

Lucia is growing like a weed and is very smiley and talkative now, babbling all evening telling us about her day at school! She is sleepimg through the night like a CHAMP, and I actually have to wake her at 6:30am so I can be sure we get out the door ontime! We couldn't be happier with our little love bug!

Hope everyone is doing well!
    Yea! I loved hearing about you and Lucia! She sounds absolutely precious, Erin, and I'm so happy for you! :-)

(I also hope that work is going well for you!)

I love seeing you back here! :-)

Enjoy your baby girl!

Hello berries!

I'm not sure if any of you remember me - I'm Olympia, and I posted last August for help naming my son and a new baby cow! I never really replied to some of my posts, and earlier today, when I was looking over them, I felt so bad, because so many people helped me come to the wonderful decision of my son's name, and I wanted to say a proper THANK YOU! We ended up going with Archer William Scott for many reasons: 1) it was the most liked on nameberry! 2) it combined a more "trendy", modern name with a firm classic middle, and 3) my grandfather William had a stroke a few days before my son was born, and we knew right then that, despite the many other people who were so influential in our lives, we didn't have much time left with this wonderful man and I wanted him to know that his beautiful grandson would keep his name alive. With the birth of my son, my grandpa's stroke, and the finalizing of our cow's adoption (we went with Boo Radley and we call him Radley or Big Red on a daily basis. He's huge now and super sweet!), unfortunately, Nameberry soon fell to the back of my mind.

This morning, while I was watching Archie and marveling at how amazing he was and how much his name fit him, I was reminded of the wonderful ladies at Nameberry who made it all happen. Thank you so much!! My husband and I couldn't be more thrilled with our son and his name, and we are eager to have a little Honora or Gabriel or Calvin join our family (we still love those names :-) )

~ Olympia

Quote Originally Posted by olympia_mom_2be
    Hello berries!

I'm not sure if any of you remember me - I'm Olympia, and I posted last August for help naming my son and a new baby cow! I never really replied to some of my posts, and earlier today, when I was looking over them, I felt so bad, because so many people helped me come to the wonderful decision of my son's name, and I wanted to say a proper THANK YOU! We ended up going with Archer William Scott for many reasons: 1) it was the most liked on nameberry! 2) it combined a more "trendy", modern name with a firm classic middle, and 3) my grandfather William had a stroke a few days before my son was born, and we knew right then that, despite the many other people who were so influential in our lives, we didn't have much time left with this wonderful man and I wanted him to know that his beautiful grandson would keep his name alive. With the birth of my son, my grandpa's stroke, and the finalizing of our cow's adoption (we went with Boo Radley and we call him Radley or Big Red on a daily basis. He's huge now and super sweet!), unfortunately, Nameberry soon fell to the back of my mind.

This morning, while I was watching Archie and marveling at how amazing he was and how much his name fit him, I was reminded of the wonderful ladies at Nameberry who made it all happen. Thank you so much!! My husband and I couldn't be more thrilled with our son and his name, and we are eager to have a little Honora or Gabriel or Calvin join our family (we still love those names :-) )

~ Olympia
    Olympia, I love your name AND your son's name! Archie is such a handsome nn. I think it is great that you honoured his great-grandfather, too, and Boo Radley is the greatest name for a cow :) Honora is on our list, too.

Quote Originally Posted by olympia_mom_2be
    Hello berries!

~ Olympia
    Oh my gosh!!! Congratulations! I totally remember you! I'm so happy you went with Archer William! I think it's so handsome! (And I'm so sorry about your grandpa...) I hope that you and Archie are doing well. :-)

And on the bovine front, Boo Radley is the best cow name I've ever heard! (Okay...well, it's the only cow name I've really ever heard, but I love it!) :-)

It's so good to see you here!

Take care!