Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sisters?

Sisters?

I'm in love with 2 names that I think are beautiful Harlow Shae and Luciana Grace (Luci). I would love to name my future daughters these names (if it works out that somewhere down the line I have two daughters)! But do they work as a sibset? Be honest. To me, they seem to have very different styles and don't seem very compatible. Is anyone else getting this vibe from these names?

Re: Sisters?

I think Harlow and the NN Luci go well... both very beautiful, old-fashioned girls names.. but Harlow & Luciana not so much...
    also, as a side not... in general, and definately, if u read around these msg boards Harlow is becoming QUITE the popular name!!!! I dont know if that affects your decisions at all, but it is something to think about...

For me, Harlow Shea and Luciana definitely don't go together. Harlow Shea is trendy and rather masculine, while Luciana is sophisticated, elegant, exotic, and quite feminine.

Harlow works with trendy/unisex names like Sawyer, Delaney, Camden, Linden, Piper, etc., while Luciana belongs with Francesca, Cecilia, Evelina, Mirabella, Juliana, etc.

Good luck! :-)

What Jill said :) They just don't work as a sibset. Which one do you like more?
    :: o l i v e ::

Quote Originally Posted by olivegreen
    What Jill said :) They just don't work as a sibset. Which one do you like more?

Well, since Harlow has became so popular lately, I think Luciana.