Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Regan

Re: Regan

Regan Elizabeth is adorable. However I would suggest an alternate spelling so that it doesn't get confused as Ree-gan. How about Reagan [I know a little girl with this spelling and I find it beautiful], Raegan, Raygan, or something like that? Maybe not, but I think that Regan and Rachel make a cute sibset! Congrats!

Thanks, this has been really helpful. In response to the question, Rachel's middle name is Claire. I will give some thought to the Reagan spelling, but it calls to mind the former president, of course.
    Great suggestions for middle names. H voting for Regan Marie (which is my middle name). I think I'm leaning toward Elizabeth or Sophia. I do still like Jane, but maybe a middle name with more syllables will help to differentiate her from Rachel Claire.

I love the name Regan! My niece is Reagan Elizabeth. What is funny is her second choice was Rachel.

I'm going to be the voice of dissent here. I think Rachel is really nice, and Regan is too close to it without being really nice. I guess it's completely subjective but Regan reminds me of The Exorcist and also the President (which to me is not a good thing). I also am not crazy about the -gan ending (I don't like Megan either, or Teagan. Though I like Morgan. Go figure).

If you end up having another daughter, you will have locked yourself into this Ray- thing.

Quote Originally Posted by pomme_de_guerre
    I'm going to be the voice of dissent here. I think Rachel is really nice, and Regan is too close to it without being really nice. I guess it's completely subjective but Regan reminds me of The Exorcist and also the President (which to me is not a good thing). I also am not crazy about the -gan ending (I don't like Megan either, or Teagan. Though I like Morgan. Go figure).

If you end up having another daughter, you will have locked yourself into this Ray- thing.
    I'm with you on this one, Pomme. I thought Rachel and Regan were too close, too.