Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Regan

Regan

Two weeks to go and we still don't have a name for a baby girl! We've been all over the map the last few months. Yesterday my daughter and I met a little girl name Regan at the library. I just love it and my husband -- surprisingly -- does, too.

1) I prefer the Ray-gen pronunciation to Reegan (though not opposed to the latter). My daughter's name is Rachel. Is it just too weird or cutesy to have a Rachel and a Ray-gen? Would it cause you to choose the Reegan pronunciation? (If so, might lose husband's vote.)

2) Would love any feedback on potential middle name ideas (and suggestions, of course):

Regan Sophia
    Regan Emily
    Regan Isabel
    Regan Marie
    Regan Elizabeth
    Regan Audrey
    Regan Jane

Thanks!

Re: Regan

I love the name Regan Jane! And when I see Reagan, I pronounce it the way you like (Ray-gen), but I'd be confused with the Regan spelling..........So what I really like is Reagan Jane! And for me, the idea of Pres. Reagan is a good thing.........full of moral character.

I like Reagan better, too. Reagan Jane is cute as long as you don't have "n" in your last name.

With a little Rachel, I think Regan/Reagan and Rachel is too matchy, especially if Regan is pronounces Ray-gen, like Ray-chel.

Quote Originally Posted by ktf
    Two weeks to go and we still don't have a name for a baby girl! We've been all over the map the last few months. Yesterday my daughter and I met a little girl name Regan at the library. I just love it and my husband -- surprisingly -- does, too.

1) I prefer the Ray-gen pronunciation to Reegan (though not opposed to the latter). My daughter's name is Rachel. Is it just too weird or cutesy to have a Rachel and a Ray-gen? Would it cause you to choose the Reegan pronunciation? (If so, might lose husband's vote.)

2) Would love any feedback on potential middle name ideas (and suggestions, of course):

Regan Sophia
    Regan Emily
    Regan Isabel
    Regan Marie
    Regan Elizabeth
    Regan Audrey
    Regan Jane

Thanks!

Hi I Love Regan Sofia I think it sounds so pretty..I know a little girl named Regan and she has a brother Riley..I think Rachel and Regan are very cute names together...what is your daughters middle name? I don't like Regan Jane at all, sorry!

Regan Mae
    Regan Amelia
    Regan Eloise
    Regan Ruby
    Regan Clara
    Regan Rosaleigh