Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 128 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

"A" my name is...

Okay, so this is one of those playground type games, as you may remember. Basically you go through the alphabet and fill in the blanks in the form below.

"A (or other letter)" my name is (insert name starting with A or other letter here) and my (friend's/wife's/husband's/sister's etc.) name is (insert other A or other letter name here). We live in (insert place starting with A or other letter) and we (insert verb starting with A or other letter) (insert noun starting with A or other letter).

Maybe it will be fun... who knows?

Re: "A" my name is...

"A" my name is Anas and my aunt's name is Antonia. We live in Antarctica and we attract aliens!

Let's see if I got this right, never played this before.

"M" my name is Mia and my sister's name is Mariana. We live in Montreal and we mount macaques.

Quote Originally Posted by mamamia
    Let's see if I got this right, never played this before.

"M" my name is Mia and my sister's name is Mariana. We live in Montreal and we mount macaques.
    You've got it, but the game goes in alphabetical order (at least that's how I played it). (Mariana is really pretty!) :-)

:-)

I'll go next with a B name:

B my name is Beatrix and my husband's name is Benjamin. We live in Bulgaria and we bundle beets.

(C is next...)

"C" my name is Cora and my cousin's name is Cody. We live in Columbia and we carry coffee!