Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Biome Names

Biome Names

Various, but not all biomes are listed below. I thought it would be tedious to list all of them. To play Biome Names, select one biome and enter a name next to it that represents that biome.

Biome Names
    Tundra:
    Boreal Forest (extremely cold):
    Montane (like Alpine) grasslands:
    Coniferous Forest:
    Tropical Forest:
    Savannah:
    Desert:
    Flooded Grasslands:
    Wetland:

Re: Biome Names

Various, but not all biomes (various climates of the earth) are listed below. I thought it would be tedious to list all of them. To play Biome Names, select one biome and enter a name next to it that represents that biome.

Biome Names
    Tundra (frozen ground): Snjezana (girl's name) -Croatian for snow woman. Sounds kind of like a sneeze!
    Boreal Forest (extremely cold):
    Coniferous Forest:
    Tropical Forest:
    Savannah:
    Desert:
    Flooded Grasslands:
    Wetland:

Quote Originally Posted by susan
    Various, but not all biomes (various climates of the earth) are listed below. I thought it would be tedious to list all of them. To play Biome Names, select one biome and enter a name next to it that represents that biome.

Biome Names
    Tundra (frozen ground): Snjezana (girl's name) -Croatian for snow woman. Sounds kind of like a sneeze!
    Boreal Forest (extremely cold): Vidar (boy's name) -Son of Odin. Means "forest" in Norse.
    Coniferous Forest:
    Tropical Forest:
    Savannah:
    Desert:
    Flooded Grasslands:
    Wetland:
    Can't resist playing this game by myself because I love names and geology!

Biome Names
    Boreal Forest (extremely cold): Vidar (boy's name) -Son of Odin. Means "forest" in Norse.
    Coniferous Forest:
    Tropical Forest:
    Savannah:
    Desert:
    Flooded Grasslands:
    Wetland: Elodie (f)(means "marsh flower")

Names
    Coniferous Forest:
    Tropical Forest: Liana (girl; name of a vine common to tropical rain forests)
    Savannah:
    Desert:
    Flooded Grasslands:
    Wetland: Elodie (f)(means "marsh flower")
    My favs: GIRLS:Nadia, Oceana, Ceraphina, Hania, Sasha, Natalia, Gavrielle, Inez, Azaleigha, Arabella

BOYS: Blaize, Caspian, Silas, Lysander/Lyzander, Marcos, Emileo, Tru, Zaccheus, Tobias, Syre, Josiah, Sebastion