Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rosalie

Rosalie

DH and I are trying to pick out a girl name for our future child and we have been tossing around the name Rosalie.

I love it and think it is the same category with a lot of names from our grandmother's generation that now sound sweet and feminine but not flakey.

What do you think?

Re: Rosalie

Quote Originally Posted by maltwin1
    DH and I are trying to pick out a girl name for our future child and we have been tossing around the name Rosalie.

I love it and think it is the same category with a lot of names from our grandmother's generation that now sound sweet and feminine but not flakey.

What do you think?
    I love the name Rosalie. Also love Rosalind, Rosamond, Rose, and Rosemary. And Rosamel.

I love the name. It's a very pretty name. The only draw back is that it was a character in the super popular Twilight books.

I think Rosalie is great (Rose, too), and I've never read the Twilight books or seen the movie. I grew up with a lovely Rosalie, which makes me love the name even more.

Best wishes to you! :-)

I think it's gorgeous. My grandma's middle name is Rose and I've been considering Rosalie to honor her. It's so happy. I don't see why the character from Twilight should have any negative effect on the name, it certainly isn't hurting Isabella!
    Proud mama to two sweet boys:

Dashiell David Rowe
    and
    Flynn William Warfield

"Real babies are more difficult than ideas of babies... Or even pictures of babies."
    -James Franco