Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

How popular will you name be in 25 years?

I was wondering if anyone saw this Time article about predicting the figure of a name.
    http://time.com/93911/baby-name-predictor/
    The tool was created by a statistics professor at Virginia Tech and operates kind of like figuring out stock prices.
    Southern Belles:
    Aurora Daisy

Audra Rose, Bridget Ivy, Calla Elizabeth, Celia Grace, Emilia Posey, Georgia Abigail, Halle Charlotte, Lorelei Briar, Mira Violet, Rosalie Jane

Handsome Gents:
    Lincoln Gatsby

Abram Sawyer, Everett Foster, Ezra Carver, Grayson Miles, Harrison Rhys, Hayes Alexander, Marshall Hugo, Miles Sumner, Nathaniel Elliot

Mine peaked in 1990 and will decline every year until 2013. I'd agree though, it's def. a 80-90's girls name and I cannot even picture meeting babies with my name, how weird.

Mine peaked in 1987 and was on the top of the charts through the 90s. I definitely see my name as a 80s/90s name, too. Whenever I see it suggested on here I get surprised. It's not super dated but I can't picture my name on a child either. Lol. But apparently 2031 is the year for it to make a comeback according to the site.
    Southern Belles:
    Aurora Daisy

Audra Rose, Bridget Ivy, Calla Elizabeth, Celia Grace, Emilia Posey, Georgia Abigail, Halle Charlotte, Lorelei Briar, Mira Violet, Rosalie Jane

Handsome Gents:
    Lincoln Gatsby

Abram Sawyer, Everett Foster, Ezra Carver, Grayson Miles, Harrison Rhys, Hayes Alexander, Marshall Hugo, Miles Sumner, Nathaniel Elliot

Mine will never, ever be popular. It has never made it on the top 1000 either and I bet it never will.

My name last peaked in 1972 and will decline every year from now to 2034. I was born in the 90's where it was started to drop into the 200's. I really like my name, I think it will always remain in the top 1000 though as it has a few origin's to it.