Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Vintage Names

Lightbulb Vintage Names

Hey there,

I'm looking for some name inspiration. A lot of the names I like I've already included in my signature, but I feel like I'm missing out on some names, I've been stuck on some of the same names and I think my list could use a little revamping.

The style I'm going for is rustic, vintage, and Americana. Classic with a little bit of an edge. Mountain Southern. Maybe a little Southern Gothic. Might be a little hipster, but I'm okay with that. (If the shoe fits.)

Names for both boys and girls, first or middle, would be appreciated.

Thank you!

-Elin
    Not a mommy, yet. For the moment, just obsessed with baby names.

Boys: Aiden, Bastian, Benjamin, Elliott, Emmett, Ezra, Finn, Graham, Henry, Jude, Liam, Nolan, Oliver, Rhett, Tristan
    Girls: Agnes, Amelia, Astrid, Beatrix, Charlotte, Florence, Frances, Georgia, Grace, Hazel, June, Louise, Maude, Ramona, Ruby, Ruth, Stella, Susannah

The first thing that came to mind was Virginia. Then Carolina and Ida.
    Cornelia - Apolline - Michelle - Rosemary - Sofia - Evangeline - Clara - Rosafie - Maple - Jessamine - Rosalia - Shirley

Gilbert - Ronan - Henri - Roger - Tiernan - Charles - Benjamin - Victor - Clovis - Edwin - Corentin - Billy - Jason

Combining Benjamin and Ruby from your boy/girl lists kind of made me think of Reuben.

Not many of your girl names end in 'y' but Effy is similar to others like Maude and has a lovely ring to it, short for Elizabeth, Euphoria or even the more common and modern Stephanie.

To throw in a few of my own personal vintage favourites I suggest Walter, Wilbur, Pearl and Eliza.
    I am just a teenage girl with an unhealthy obsession for baby names. Hopefully, I'll start a family of my own one day.

Currently liking:
    Maxine, Teddy and Reuben
    Frances Edelweiss
    Elizabeth (Effy)