Isabel Margaret Honora Edwards
    Lydia Ivy Florence Edwards
    Niamh Pamela Joyce Edwards

Jonathan David Samuel Edwards
    Micah Alan Gregory Edwards
    Paul Joseph Henry Edwards
    Nikolaus Bernard William Edwards
    Tobias Everistus Daniel Edwards

I like two middle names and will be keeping two middles.interested to hear about the flow
    Last edited by dinahelsie; February 24th, 2014 at 09:22 PM.
    Name lover and enthusiast.

Two spoilt cats called Dinah Elizabeth and Abraham Delacy Giuseppe Casey Thomas O'Malley "Tom"

Joanna Vivian Franced Edwards - I'm assuming the second mn is Frances. The three names all have an "an" in them so the combo is repetitive.
    Isabel Margaret Honora Edwards - I like Isabel Margaret but Margaret Honora blend together a bit. Not a deal-breaker though.
    Lydia Ivy Florence Edwards - to break up the two y's and the "ee" sounds, I think Lydia Florence Ivy would be a good option too.
    Niamh Pamela Joyce Edwards - I think this combo may be my favourite. Pamela and Joyce are unexpected surprises.

Jonathan David Samuel Edwards - the three boys name flow nicely together. Downside: Samuel runs into your surname but since we don't often use our mn's in real life, that's not a big deal.
    Micah Alan Gregory Edwards - the back-to-back "ah" sounds of Micah Alan aren't ideal. Micah Gregory Alan is not perfect but it's better. I do like Alan Gregory together.
    Paul Joseph Henry Edwards - this is a combo of fine classic names
    Nikolaus Bernard William Edwards - I'm guessing you have a reason to spell Nicholas this way. Downside: He may grow up having to spell his name for the rest of his life. The names sound ok together but I don't like the repetitive s's of the fn with your surname.
    Tobias Everistus Daniel Edwards - too heavy on the s's. Daniel is the only one that doesn't have an "s".
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    Joanna Vivian Franced Edwards - I'm assuming the second mn is Frances. The three names all have an "an" in them so the combo is repetitive.
    Isabel Margaret Honora Edwards - I like Isabel Margaret but Margaret Honora blend together a bit. Not a deal-breaker though.
    Lydia Ivy Florence Edwards - to break up the two y's and the "ee" sounds, I think Lydia Florence Ivy would be a good option too.
    Niamh Pamela Joyce Edwards - I think this combo may be my favourite. Pamela and Joyce are unexpected surprises.

Jonathan David Samuel Edwards - the three boys name flow nicely together. Downside: Samuel runs into your surname but since we don't often use our mn's in real life, that's not a big deal.
    Micah Alan Gregory Edwards - the back-to-back "ah" sounds of Micah Alan aren't ideal. Micah Gregory Alan is not perfect but it's better. I do like Alan Gregory together.
    Paul Joseph Henry Edwards - this is a combo of fine classic names
    Nikolaus Bernard William Edwards - I'm guessing you have a reason to spell Nicholas this way. Downside: He may grow up having to spell his name for the rest of his life. The names sound ok together but I don't like the repetitive s's of the fn with your surname.
    Tobias Everistus Daniel Edwards - too heavy on the s's. Daniel is the only one that doesn't have an "s".
    If you do some research on Nikolaus you will find its the German spelling. It's also pronounced Nik-ol-ow-s. Most people I know seem to be aware it's not pronounced like Nicholas so I don't see a problem. No more then if your name was Isabel or something like that with multiple correct spellings.

Thanks for the feedback I will take all you said into account. Did you have any suggestions as to what would work better.
    Name lover and enthusiast.

Two spoilt cats called Dinah Elizabeth and Abraham Delacy Giuseppe Casey Thomas O'Malley "Tom"

Joanna Vivian Frances Edwards - love Joanna Vivian but not Frances into Edwards, it sounds like a list, not a name.
    Isabel Margaret Honora Edwards- great flow, I like Honora Edwards
    Lydia Ivy Florence Edwards- not a fan, I think Ivy messes it up
    Niamh Pamela Joyce Edwards- Pamela Joyce don't go with Niamh but sound great together

Jonathan David Samuel Edwards-like this one
    Micah Alan Gregory Edwards- Gregory is a mouthful in here
    Paul Joseph Henry Edwards - I like Henry into Edwards
    Nikolaus Bernard William Edwards - like
    Tobias Everistus Daniel Edwards - switch order of Everistus and Daniel?

Overall I like your combos!