Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: need sister's name for Taylor Anne

Jill, thanks for the reality checks! We really do want a name that flows. From the previous lists we like Regan,Lane/Laine and Tessa(although girlie). My husband's name starts with R so Regan is high on the list, but could also be a middle name. Since he is not getting a boy....

Here are a few other first names still on our list for Taylor's sister:

Saige, Aiden(too trendy?), Brett, Autumn (not all Irish/celtic flair - but not too "girlie") .

We would like to use a family name as a middle name, thus versions of Anne or Michelle. We also could use versions of Hunt/Hunter, Irene or Ryan.

Look forward to your thoughts! :)

Saige: I think Sage (spelled Sage, not Saige, which I first pronounced "say-gee," with a hard "g") could work. :-)

Sage Annabella
    Sage Rhiannon (a play on Ryan, with Welsh roots)

Aiden(too trendy?): Yep! :-)

Brett: I think Taylor and Brett definitely works...

Brett Annabelle

Autumn: I'm personally not a fan of Autumn, and while I think it's feminine, I could see Autumn and Taylor being sisters. (I always wonder about what nicknames Autumns receive; Auty? Tummy?)

Autumn Annabel/Annabelle
    Autumn Anneliese
    Autumn Irene

What about Brice? Have you thought about Auden instead of Aiden?

From your present list, I'm going to vote for Sage or Brett with Taylor. :-) This is fun!

First thoughts: Jordan, Tamsin or Ryanne (with a diff. middle) or Bailey Anne, Camryn Anne, Tasha Anne, Tricia Anne, or go way Irish with Catherine Anne or Deirdre Anne.
    ~*~ Mom to Kellie Alicen Helena, Crimson Alexandria Eleanor, Cassandra Rejeanne Elia, Cyrus Evander Leif, and Starling Roxana Skye ~*~