Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

A Kardashian-Inspired Game

Someone mentioned the Kardashian family on a different thread, and it inspired me. For those of you who don't know, the Kardashians are an Armenian-American reality TV family, stars of the E! hit show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians...

They are:

Mom - Kris Jenner, AKA Kristen Mary (Houghton) Kardashian Jenner
    Dad (Deceased) - Robert George Kardashian
    DD1: Kourtney Mary Kardashian
    DD2: Kimberly Noel Kardashian "Kim"
    DD3: Khloe Alexandra Kardashian, now Khloe Kardashian Odom
    DS1: Robert George Kardashian, Jr. "Rob"

Kris then married Olympian Bruce Jenner, and the pair had two daughters:

DD1: Kendall Nicole Jenner
    DD2: Kylie Kristen Jenner

(Bruce has four children of his own from his two previous marriages, daughter Casey Jenner and son Burt Jenner - marriage #1 - and sons Brandon and Brody Jenner - marriage #2. Apparently, Brody is really Sam Brody. I'm not including them in the game for simplicity's sake, but if you'd like to add them, feel free!)

So, on to the game!

1. What is your name? It must have a nickname like Kris', and you should have a classic middle name. MINE: Jillian "Jill" Margaret Russell
    2. What is your husband's name? It must be a traditional name with a possible nickname, and you should pick a cool last name with a fun first letter. MINE: Andrew Oscar Ebersol
    3. You have your first daughter! She has a name starting with the first letter of your husband's last name, and she has your middle name as her middle name. MINE: Emmeline Margaret Ebersol
    4. You have your second daughter! She has a name - with a nickname - starting with the first letter of your husband's last name, and she has a seasonal middle name. MINE: Evangeline Winter Ebersol "Eva"
    5. You have your third daughter! She has a short name beginning with the first letter of your husband's last name, and she has a feminine middle name. MINE: Elise Rosanna Ebersol
    6. You have your first son! Your husband wants a junior, but you decide to call your son by a nickname. MINE: Andrew Oscar Ebersol, Jr. "Drew"
    7. You and your husband divorce and he later passes away. However, you have since remarried! What is your new husband's name? MINE: Sean Parker
    8. You and your new husband have your first daughter together! You decide to carry on your naming tradition and use the first letter of your other daughters' names for this girl, too, but her's is more of a modern-sounding name. Her middle name ends in the same sound as her first name. MINE: Eden Madison Parker
    9. You and your husband welcome your second daughter! She has a name starting with the same letter as her sisters' names, and she has your first name as her middle name. MINE: Estella Jillian Parker

You now have six lovely children! What are their names?

MINE:
    Emmeline Margaret Ebersol
    Evangeline Winter Ebersol
    Elise Rosanna Ebersol
    Andrew Oscar Ebersol, Jr.
    Eden Madison Parker
    Estella Jillian Parker

Enjoy the game!
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude

Re: A Kardashian-Inspired Game

Just to add in Bruce Jenner also has 4 children from his 2 previous marriages if you wanted to add them into your game:)
    Casey Jenner
    Burt Jenner (named after Bruce's deceased brother)
    Brandon Jenner
    and Brody Jenner

I dont know there middle names but i figured jsut in case you wanted to put it in the game, cause you could have step-children:)

1. What is your name? It must have a nickname like Kris', and you should have a classic middle name.
    Isabelle Jane Davis- Belle

2. What is your husband's name? It must be a traditional name with a possible nickname, and you should pick a cool last name with a fun first letter.
    James Gordon Rolings

3. You have your first daughter! She has a name starting with the first letter of your husband's last name, and she has your middle name as her middle name.
    Rosaline Jane Rolings- Rosie

4. You have your second daughter! She has a name - with a nickname - starting with the first letter of your husband's last name, and she has a seasonal middle name.
    Rebecca Winter Rolings- Becca

5. You have your third daughter! She has a short name beginning with the first letter of your husband's last name, and she has a feminine middle name.
    Ruby Seraphina Rolings

6. You have your first son! Your husband wants a junior, but you decide to call your son by a nickname.
    James Gordon Rolings, Jr.- Jamie

7. You and your husband divorce and he later passes away. However, you have since remarried! What is your new husband's name?
    Wright Jonathan Murray

8. You and your new husband have your first daughter together! You decide to carry on your naming tradition and use the first letter of your other daughters' names for this girl, too, but her's is more of a modern-sounding name. Her middle name ends in the same sound as her first name.
    Romilly Audrey Murray- Romy

9. You and your husband welcome your second daughter! She has a name starting with the same letter as her sisters' names, and she has your first name as her middle name.
    Ramona Isabelle Murray

Rosaline Jane Rolings- Rosie
    Rebecca Winter Rolings- Becca
    Ruby Seraphina Rolings
    James Gordon Rolings, Jr. - Jamie
    Romilly Audrey Murray- Romy
    Ramona Isabelle Murray

1. What is your name? It must have a nickname like Kris', and you should have a classic middle name.

ALLISON KATE "ALLIE"

2. What is your husband's name? It must be a traditional name with a possible nickname, and you should pick a cool last name with a fun first letter.

GABRIEL HARRISON EISENGER "GABE"

3. You have your first daughter! She has a name starting with the first letter of your husband's last name, and she has your middle name as her middle name.

EMILY KATE EISENGER

4. You have your second daughter! She has a name - with a nickname - starting with the first letter of your husband's last name, and she has a seasonal middle name.

ELIZABETH AUTUMN EISENGER "ELLA"

5. You have your third daughter! She has a short name beginning with the first letter of your husband's last name, and she has a feminine middle name.

EDEN JULIETTE EISENGER

6. You have your first son! Your husband wants a junior, but you decide to call your son by a nickname.

GABRIEL HARRISON EISENGER, JR. "HARRIS"

7. You and your husband divorce and he later passes away. However, you have since remarried! What is your new husband's name?

SEAN EDWARD KINGSLEY

8. You and your new husband have your first daughter together! You decide to carry on your naming tradition and use the first letter of your other daughters' names for this girl, too, but her's is more of a modern-sounding name. Her middle name ends in the same sound as her first name.

EMERSYN ADDISON KINGSLEY

9. You and your husband welcome your second daughter! She has a name starting with the same letter as her sisters' names, and she has your first name as her middle name.

ELODIE ALLISON KINGSLEY

EMILY KATE EISENGER
    ELIZABETH AUTUMN EISENGER "ELLA"
    EDEN JULIETTE EISENGER
    GABRIEL HARRISON EISENGER, JR. "HARRIS"
    EMERSYN ADDISON KINGSLEY
    ELODIE ALLISON KINGSLEY

EMILY, ELLA, EDEN, HARRIS, EMERSYN AND ELODIE
    Current Favorites
    Audrey Caroline / Lily Elizabeth / Sadie Rebekah
    Grant Harrison / Levi Charles / Reid Samuel

DEMETRIA BETH "DEMI"

NICHOLAS JAMES NOTORIANO "NICK"

NATALIE BETH NOTORIANO

NICHELLE AUTUMN NOTORIANO "NICKI"

NENET CHRISTINA NOTORIANO

NICHOLAS JAMES NOTORIANO, JR. "COLE"

MICHAEL JULIAN PRESCOTT

NOELLE LAUREL PRESCOTT

NAYA DEMETRIA PRESCOTT

NATALIE BETH NOTORIANO
    NICHELLE AUTUMN NOTORIANO "NICKI"
    NENET CHRISTINA NOTORIANO
    NICHOLAS JAMES NOTORIANO, JR. "COLE"
    NOELLE LAUREL PRESCOTT
    NAYA DEMETRIA PRESCOTT

NATALIE, NICKI, NENET, COLE, NOELLE AND NAYA