Names Searched Right Now:

What do you think of these combos?

Jemima Daisy Adelaide and Octavia Isabel Jane?

now for the meanings... (you don't have to read this, it gets a bit boring...)
    Jemima - my absolute fave name ever, and I love it's birdy associations - both mama and I are bird lovers.
    Daisy - Family name
    Adelaide - My home town (I now live overseas). I feel a place name is OK in this instance because it actually has meaning to me, as well as being a legit name in it's own right.
    Octavia - just love this.
    Isabel - family name
    Jane - my mothers name

I personally love these combos and how both of them honor in various ways. I also like how they stand out from the crowd, without screaming out "kreaytiff". Just thought I'd see what other people thought. These aren't for real life babies, I'm just bored :)

edited for spelling and grammar

Re: What do you think of these combos?

I absolutely adore Octavia Isabel Jane! I think it's a perfectly complimentary combo, with Octavia bringing a fresh sophistication, Isabel bringing some femininity and Jane grounding it all. Lovely :)

I somwhat adore Jemima Daisy Adelaide as well - Jemima is soft yet quirky, Daisy is fresh and sweet and Adelaide pulls it together with more subdued tones, to my ear. However, I find she can be a bit of a mouthful, though that might just be my Australian tongue! I think I may prefer Jemima Daisy Adele? Jemima Adele Marguerite nn Daisy?

I don't know, I'm not to good on the suggestion front :) I do think Octavia Isabel Jane is a little gem, and Jemima Daisy Adelaide is just gorgeous!!

I always wondered why Octavia isn't used more--it's such a lovely, strong name.

sophiegray - Gorgeous suggestions! interesting you say that about Daisy Adelaide, I'm Australian too and doesn't sound like too much of a stretch. Perhaps it's just my weird Adelaidian accent?
    teabee - my exact thoughts! I thought that with the Olivia and Ava craze, Octavia would have taken off but no. Most people I've mentioned it to haven't even heard of it (usual reaction is "but I thought you hated made up names!"... sigh). Oh well, at least everyone will know who Octavia is immediately without having to ask for her last name too :)