Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

What would your kids name their babies?

Today my two-year-old (three in two weeks), Beatrix, announced that she would have a baby girl named Orange and a boy named Banana. Ronan, my five-year-old, campaigned hard to have the boy named Orange, but she wouldn't budge.

Ronan decided his boy would be named Coop (NOT Cooper, but he said they'd use Coopster as a NN), and his girl would be Trula. (I think this name is from the 12 Days of Christmas. For years, he's sung it as "...my trula gave to me..." Kind of a sweet name!)

What do your kids say??
    -Erin

Re: What would your kids name their babies?

My son Peter loves the names Vincent and Sergio. My daughter Laura loves Vincent, Sergio, Catherine, Celeste, and I can't think of any more.

My daughter wants twins who she'll name Alexandra and Alexander, or Nicholas and Nicole, she isn't sure

Wow, susan, your kids have really grown-up taste!
    I remember when I was younger, going through that stage where you think it would be really great to name your girls all the gem stones you can think of, and your son would be Stone or Rock ... also, I was pretty keen on Sting for a while ... funny looking back, hey?

My son (10) came up with Luke Ronald or Lavender Leia for his 9 month old sibling. (Judith Bridget... Lavender Leia sounds like a cake for me. He got over it.)

I do have a friend who (with her brother) got to choose her little sister's middle name. They chose Lucy, or Edmund for a boy.