Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is it too much?

Re: Is it too much?

Thanks so much for the comments everyone.
    Sophie- I love all of the middle names you posted, but seeing as though my last name is 4 syllables, Id prefer the middle name to be 2 or less. My last name is such a mouthful as it is, but I love long names so much more. My favorites are Guinevere Olive and especially Guinevere Florence. I also love Lucille, but cannot use it because of family reasons. Thanks for all the great suggestions :-)
    Pomme- I love Wren as a middle name, too. Has to be my favorite as far as middle names go.
    Moxie- I know she would end up with the nn Gwen just like I always end up being called Ash (definitely not the most beautiful nn is the world) because at least in my family, we grab the first syllable of a name and use it. Dennis becomes Den and Keri becomes Ker. But I love the nn Vera and I think it would work if I said it enough. Worth a try anyways! Fortunately, I love Gwen also.

I just want to add Guinevere Isolde, Guinevere Celeste, and Guinevere Daphne to my list above! :-)

Wow, thanks so much for all the suggestions. I love Catherine, Camille, Rosalind, Tamsin (never heard of this one before, but Im beginning to like it), Isolde and Daphne. But my favorite is Guinevere Jane. I really love the way it sounds. Out of all the suggested names, Florence and Jane are definitely at the top. Thanks so much everyone!