Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Re: New Baby Game...

One day you're at home on Nameberry when your computer crashes! Oh no! You call the Tech Guys. They send Mr. Fix-It (who happens to be the man of your dreams). What's his name? Jackson Paul

After a few years of dating, you and gorgeous Mr. Fix-It get married and honeymoon in Italy. When you return home you learn that you're pregnant! You would like your daughter's name to reflect the country of your honeymoon. What's her name?
    -Lorelei Joy

Your now four year old daughter has been begging you and DH for a baby brother for the past three months. She says his name should be Grover, "cuz that's my favoritist Seasame Street person Mooom!" You find that you are indeed pregnant. How do you compromise with your daughter? What is you new son's name? Griffin Cade

Family Vacation Time! The four of you road trip to a National Park (you choose which one!) You all had such a great time that you vow your next baby will have a nature name. Soon you find out you're pregnant again...with triplets! You stick to your vow, but expand a little to include all three.
    Baby A has a nature name: Boy. Finnley Ocean (Finn)
    Baby B's name reminds you of the park: Boy. Ryland Garrett
    Baby C's name reflects the gorgeous weather you had on your trip: Girl. Bella Lucille

You and your husband decide to try for one more. You agree that since the triplets were named how you wanted, he gets to name this one. He looks back on how you met and decides on a "techie" name. What's your last child's name? Girl. Byler Elaine

One day you're at home on Nameberry when your computer crashes! Oh no! You call the Tech Guys. They send Mr. Fix-It (who happens to be the man of your dreams). What's his name? Jason Jonathon Clark

After a few years of dating, you and gorgeous Mr. Fix-It get married and honeymoon in Italy. When you return home you learn that you're pregnant! You would like your daughter's name to reflect the country of your honeymoon.
    What's her name? Sicily Renee

Your now four year old daughter has been begging you and DH for a baby brother for the past three months. She says his name should be Grover, "cuz that's my favoritist Seasame Street person Mooom!" You find that you are indeed pregnant. How do you compromise with your daughter?
    What is you new son's name? Denver Grove

Family Vacation Time! The four of you road trip to a National Park (you choose which one!) You all had such a great time that you vow your next baby will have a nature name. Soon you find out you're pregnant again...with triplets! You stick to your vow, but expand a little to include all three.
    Baby A has a nature name: Ash Logan
    Baby B's name reminds you of the park: Kennedy Isobel
    Baby C's name reflects the gorgeous weather you had on your trip: Skye Gabriella

You and your husband decide to try for one more. You agree that since the triplets were named how you wanted, he gets to name this one. He looks back on how you met and decides on a "techie" name.
    What's your last child's name? Gates Michael

Quote Originally Posted by ricamaca
    I need to start copying before I post because I lost my whole story! Boo!
    Here's what I remember...

One day you're at home on Nameberry when your computer crashes! Oh no! You call the Tech Guys. They send Mr. Fix-It (who happens to be the man of your dreams). What's his name? Jordan Carl Blake

After a few years of dating, you and gorgeous Jordan get married and honeymoon in Italy. When you return home you learn that you're pregnant! You would like your daughter's name to reflect the country of your honeymoon. What's her name?
    Elena Sabrina
    Your now four year old daughter has been begging you and DH for a baby brother for the past three months. She says his name should be Grover, "cuz that's my favoritist Seasame Street person Mooom!" You find that you are indeed pregnant. How do you compromise with your daughter? What is you new son's name? Gregory Grover

Baby A has a nature name: Forrest River
    Baby B's name reminds you of the park: Autumn Evening
    Baby C's name reflects the gorgeous weather you had on your trip: Sunny Skye

You and your husband decide to try for one more. You agree that since the triplets were named how you wanted, he gets to name this one. He looks back on how you met and decides on a "techie" name. What's your last child's name?
    Macintosh Dell (Mac)

I need to start copying before I post because I lost my whole story! Boo!
    Here's what I remember...

My name: Anna Boglárka Murray

One day you're at home on Nameberry when your computer crashes! Oh no! You call the Tech Guys. They send Mr. Fix-It (who happens to be the man of your dreams). What's his name? Bence Máté Anderson

After a few years of dating, you and gorgeous Mr. Fix-It get married and honeymoon in Italy. When you return home you learn that you're pregnant! You would like your daughter's name to reflect the country of your honeymoon. What's her name? Hanna Jázmin Anderson

Your now four year old daughter has been begging you and DH for a baby brother for the past three months. She says his name should be Grover, "cuz that's my favoritist Seasame Street person Mooom!" You find that you are indeed pregnant. How do you compromise with your daughter? What is you new son's name? Dániel Grover Anderson

Baby A has a nature name: Bentley Balázs Anderson
    Baby B's name reminds you of the park: Slater Gerg? Anderson
    Baby C's name reflects the gorgeous weather you had on your trip: Sonny Milán Anderson

You and your husband decide to try for one more. You agree that since the triplets were named how you wanted, he gets to name this one. He looks back on how you met and decides on a "techie" name. What's your last child's name? Dávid Kende Anderson

One day you're at home on Nameberry when your computer crashes! Oh no! You call the Tech Guys. They send Mr. Fix-It (who happens to be the man of your dreams). What's his name? Sam Kyle Williams

After a few years of dating, you and gorgeous Mr. Fix-It get married and honeymoon in Italy. When you return home you learn that you're pregnant! You would like your daughter's name to reflect the country of your honeymoon. What's her name? Italia Jade Williams "Tally"

Your now four year old daughter has been begging you and DH for a baby brother for the past three months. She says his name should be Grover, "cuz that's my favoritist Seasame Street person Mooom!" You find that you are indeed pregnant. How do you compromise with your daughter? What is you new son's name? Max Grover Williams

Family Vacation Time! The four of you road trip to Yellowstone National Park. You all had such a great time that you vow your next baby will have a nature name. Soon you find out you're pregnant again...with triplets! You stick to your vow, but expand a little to include all three.
    Baby A has a nature name: Ivy Nicole Williams
    Baby B's name reminds you of the park: Bear Nathan Williams
    Baby C's name reflects the gorgeous weather you had on your trip: Snow Elizabeth Williams

You and your husband decide to try for one more. You agree that since the triplets were named how you wanted, he gets to name this one. He looks back on how you met and decides on a "techie" name. What's your last child's name? Dottie Brynn Williams "Dot"

All my kids: Tally, Max, Ivy, Bear, Snow, and Dot
    -Bailey-
    19 year old name addict

Alice, Amelie, Eleanor, Elodie, Eloise, Esme, Eve, Felicity, Imogen, Ivy, June, Maeve, Olive, Phoebe, Violet
    Dashiell, Declan, Elliot, Everett, Ezra, Felix, Finn, Henry, Hugo, Isaac, Jasper, Jude, Luke, Oliver, Samuel