Results 1 to 5 of 131
April 26th, 2009 11:15 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
Create a Family! Multiple Theme! WARNING! Tons of Kids!!!
1. You meet the man of your dreams and get married on Valentines Day. You both want children, a lot of them! You get pregnant with triplet girls that are due on November 12. On October 19 you give birth to premature triplets. You want them to have somehow related names that aren't too matchy, like Rosalie, Lillian and Daffodil. With middle names that are gems, like Rosalie Jade, Lillian Amber and Daffodil Ruby.
2. Three years later you miss having a baby around the house. You want to adopt this time. You and your husband are spending your aniversery in France and the little ones are at Grandma's house. You are at an orphanage and fall in love with identical twin boys. You want their names to be after your father and your father in law with French middle names.
Mine: Robert Evan and Zachery Micheal.
3. Six years later the triplets are nine and the twins are six. You want a baby. BAD! You want multiples again. You turn to fertility treatments and end up with sextuplets. Five girls and a boy. You want Baby A to have an A name. Baby B to have a B name... Baby B is the boy. You want the middle names to be virtue names. Mine: Alexis Grace, Bailey Joy, Cara Hope, Danielle Rose, Emmalynn Faith and Freddie Ever.
4. It is 7 years later and your triplets are 16, the twins are 13 and the quints are seven. You and your husband now have twelve kids. Everyone wants a pet. The triplets want horses. You told them no way. The twins want dogs and the six want turtles. You and your husband said, "NO!" At Christmastime, you decide to get your triplets a horse to share. You get the twins a dog to share and you get the six goldfish. What are their names?
Horse: Utah, Dog: T-Rex, Fish: Bubbles, Noah, Sandy, Aqua and Swimmy.
5. You live in a seven bedroom house. What are the room arangments?
1st bedroom: Mom and Dad.
2nd bedroom: Lillie and Daffi
3rd bedroom: Robby and Zack and Freddie.
4th bedroom: Lexi and Cara.
5th bedroom: Danni and Emma.
6th bedroom: Rosie and Bailey.