Results 1 to 5 of 131
May 2nd, 2011 02:54 AM #47Senior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
Re: Create a Family! Multiple Theme! WARNING! Tons of Kids!!
1. You meet the man of your dreams and get married on Valentines Day. You both want children, a lot of them! You get pregnant with triplet girls that are due on November 12. On October 19 you give birth to premature triplets. You want them to have somehow related names that aren't too matchy. With middle names that are gems.
Victoria Ruby, Madeleine Onyx & Ingrid Amethyst
2. Three years later you miss having a baby around the house. You want to adopt this time. You and your husband are spending your aniversery in France and the little ones are at Grandma's house. You are at an orphanage and fall in love with identical twin boys. You want their names to be after your father and your father in law with French middle names.
Lucas Alexandre & Caspar Pierre
3. Six years later the triplets are nine and the twins are six. You want a baby. BAD! You want multiples again. You turn to fertility treatments and end up with sextuplets. Five girls and a boy. You want Baby A to have an A name. Baby B to have a B name... Baby B is the boy. You want the middle names to be virtue names.
Alexandra Joy, Benjamin Noble, Carolina Grace, Daniella Faith, Eleanor Serenity & Friederike Mercy
4. It is 7 years later and your triplets are 16, the twins are 13 and the quints are seven. You and your husband now have twelve kids. Everyone wants a pet. The triplets want horses. You told them no way. The twins want dogs and the six want turtles. You and your husband said, "NO!" At Christmastime, you decide to get your triplets a horse to share. You get the twins a dog to share and you get the six goldfish. What are their names?
Horse: Dante, Dog: Max, Fish: Nemo
5. You live in a seven bedroom house. What are the room arangments?
1st bedroom: Mom and Dad
2nd bedroom: Vika, Madde & Ina
3rd bedroom: Luke & Caspar
4th bedroom: Alex & Lina
5th bedroom: Dani, Ellie & Freda
6th bedroom: Ben