Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New Huge Family

Hybrid View

New Huge Family

You marry a man who has three children - a nine-year-old girl, a six-year-old boy, and a four-year-old boy - from a previous marriage. You're okay with, but not crazy about their names. What are they?
    My answers:
    Keira Nicole
    Sean Michael
    Liam Joseph

A year into your marriage, you have a daughter. Name her your favorite name.
    My answer:
    Claire Elizabeth

Very soon after her birth, you become pregnant again. Your husband thinks there's too big a style gap between the names of his three older kids and your infant. In an attempt to bridge that, you name your next son...?
    My answer:
    Timothy Stephen

When the kids are fourteen, eleven, nine, five, and four, you become pregnant with twin girls. Then each embryo splits and you end up with quads. What do you call them?
    My identical set #1:
    Linnea Zoe
    Laurel Vivian
    My identical set #2:
    Ivy Allegra
    Iris Eve

When the quads are six, you start volunteering at a nonprofit that hooks teen moms-to-be up with potential adoptive families. You end up adopting the son of a girl named Andrea Jane, whom you want to somehow honor in his name. What do you name him?
    My answer:
    James Andrew

When the kids are 23, 20, 18, 14, 13, 9, 9, 9, 9, and 3, you become unexpectedly pregnant with boy-girl twins. They are born on your favorite holiday. Pick names for them (not necessarily seasonal).
    My answer (Christmas):
    Nicholas Daniel
    Noelle Victoria

So my fictional family is Keira, Sean, Liam, Claire, Timothy, Linnea, Laurel, Ivy, Iris, James, Nicholas and Noelle. What's yours?

His 3 children from a previous marriage:
    daughter: Ciara Noelle
    son: Anthony Scott
    son: Tyler James

our daughter: Clementine Marie

our son: Ryan Alexander

our quads:
    identical set 1:
    Skylar Olivia
    Alexa Penelope
    identical set 2:
    Madeline Grace
    Charlotte Nicole

our adopted son: Andrew Josiah

our twins:
    Holly Neve
    Dylan Christopher

my fictional family: Ciara (23) , Anthony (20) , Tyler (18) , Clementine (14) , Ryan (13) , Skylar (9) , Alexa (9) , Madeline (9) , Charlotte (9), Andrew (3) , Holly (newborn) , Dylan (newborn)
    Last edited by niamh98; October 21st, 2012 at 12:53 PM.

You marry a man who has three children - a nine-year-old girl, a six-year-old boy, and a four-year-old boy - from a previous marriage. You're okay with, but not crazy about their names. What are they?
    Ava Makailah (9)
    Holden Michael (6)
    Liam Mason (4)

A year into your marriage, you have a daughter. Her name is Leah Isabel.

Very soon after her birth, you become pregnant again. Your husband thinks there's too big a style gap between the names of his three older kids and your infant. In an attempt to bridge that, you name your next son Noah James.

When the kids are fourteen, eleven, nine, five, and four, you become pregnant with twin girls. Then each embryo splits and you end up with quads. The first divided embryo are called Chloe Brooke & Tessa Bailee. The second divided embryo are called Hannah Brielle & Emma Bridget.

When the quads are six, you start volunteering at a nonprofit that hooks teen moms-to-be up with potential adoptive families. You end up adopting the son of a girl named Andrea Jane, whom you want to somehow honor in his name. His name is Andrew Jacob. We nickname him Drew.

When the kids are 23, 20, 18, 14, 13, 9, 9, 9, 9, and 3, you become unexpectedly pregnant with boy-girl twins. They are born on Christmas. We name them Allie Noelle & Nicholas Austin.

Our Family
    Ava Makailah (23)
    Holden Michael (20)
    Liam Mason (18)
    Leah Isabel (14)
    Noah James (13)
    Chloe Brooke, Tessa Bailee, Hannah Brielle & Emma Bridget (9)
    Andrew Jacob "Drew" (3)
    Allie Noelle & Nicholas Austin "Allie & Nick" (NB)

My answers:
    Hope Leanne
    Lewis James
    Justin Samuel

My answer:
    Oakley Weston

Very soon after her birth, you become pregnant again. Your husband thinks there's too big a style gap between the names of his three older kids and your infant. In an attempt to bridge that, you name your next son...?
    My answer:
    Teddy Jameson

When the kids are fourteen, eleven, nine, five, and four, you become pregnant with twin girls. Then each embryo splits and you end up with quads. What do you call them?
    My identical set #1:
    Finley Skye
    Avery Emerson
    My identical set #2:
    Presley Imogen
    Bowie Tennessee

When the quads are six, you start volunteering at a nonprofit that hooks teen moms-to-be up with potential adoptive families. You end up adopting the son of a girl named Andrea Jane, whom you want to somehow honor in his name. What do you name him?
    My answer:
    Archer January *AJ*

When the kids are 23, 20, 18, 14, 13, 9, 9, 9, 9, and 3, you become unexpectedly pregnant with boy-girl twins. They are born on your favorite holiday. Pick names for them (not necessarily seasonal).
    My answer (Christmas):
    Winter Isabeau
    Everett December

So my fictional family is: Hope, Lewis, Justin, Oakley, Teddy, Finley, Avery, Presley, Bowie, AJ, Winter & Everett
    ♪Little Miss Geek♪
    Boys - Angus Cormac, Ross Linden, Miles Elias, Tierney Pax, Clancy Luca
    Girls - Fifer Amity, Lane Geneva, Blythe Elowen, Bronwen Eliza, Anwen Bryony

♥♥♥

My answers:
    Sophia Isabelle
    Charles Michael "Charlie"
    John Stephen

My answer:
    Vivienne Maria

My answer:
    William Christian

My identical set #1:
    Alice Genevieve
    Cordelia Isabelle "Cora"
    My identical set #2:
    Ivy Arabella
    Alexia Prudence

My answer:
    Andrew Nolan

My answer (Christmas):
    Dalton Nicholas
    Miranda Holly
    Boys: William Thomas | James Malcolm | Elias Christian | Vincent Theo | Joshua Benedict
    Girls: Alice Genevieve | Miranda Yvaine | Ivy Arabella | Eleanor Audrey | Cecily Arianwyn
    Guilty Pleasures: Eglantine | Oisín | Zipporah | Étienne | Mitzi | Lidewij | Ceridwen