Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: New Huge Family

Re: New Huge Family

You marry a man who has three children - a nine-year-old girl, a six-year-old boy, and a four-year-old boy - from a previous marriage. You're okay with, but not crazy about their names. What are they?
    My answers:
    Ava Brooke
    Declan Matthew
    Holden Jagger

A year into your marriage, you have a daughter. Name her your favorite name.
    My answer:
    Riley Nicole

Very soon after her birth, you become pregnant again. Your husband thinks there's too big a style gap between the names of his three older kids and your infant. In an attempt to bridge that, you name your next son...?
    My answer:
    Keaton Miller

When the kids are fourteen, eleven, nine, five, and four, you become pregnant with twin girls. Then each embryo splits and you end up with quads. What do you call them?
    My identical set #1:
    Bailey Grace
    Olivia Faith
    My identical set #2:
    Addison Elizabeth
    Ashlyn Michelle

When the quads are six, you start volunteering at a nonprofit that hooks teen moms-to-be up with potential adoptive families. You end up adopting the son of a girl named Andrea Jane, whom you want to somehow honor in his name. What do you name him?
    My answer:
    Aiden James

When the kids are 23, 20, 18, 14, 13, 9, 9, 9, 9, and 3, you become unexpectedly pregnant with boy-girl twins. They are born on your favorite holiday. Pick names for them (not necessarily seasonal).
    My answer (Christmas):
    Micah Ryan
    Leah Marie

My kids:
    Ava, Declan, Holden, Riley, Keaton,Bailey, Olivia, Addison, Ashlyn, Aiden, Micah, and Leah

You marry a man who has three children - a nine-year-old girl, a six-year-old boy, and a four-year-old boy - from a previous marriage. You're okay with, but not crazy about their names. What are they?
    My answers:
    Alexandra Marie
    Samuel Adam
    Nicholas Daniel

My answer:
    Madelyn Claire

Very soon after her birth, you become pregnant again. Your husband thinks there's too big a style gap between the names of his three older kids and your infant. In an attempt to bridge that, you name your next son...?
    My answer:
    James Kevin

When the kids are fourteen, eleven, nine, five, and four, you become pregnant with twin girls. Then each embryo splits and you end up with quads. What do you call them?
    My identical set #1:
    Ivy Mason
    Isabelle Ashley
    My identical set #2:
    Julianne Catherine
    Jasmine Danielle

When the quads are six, you start volunteering at a nonprofit that hooks teen moms-to-be up with potential adoptive families. You end up adopting the son of a girl named Andrea Jane, whom you want to somehow honor in his name. What do you name him?
    My answer:
    Andrew Riley

When the kids are 23, 20, 18, 14, 13, 9, 9, 9, 9, and 3, you become unexpectedly pregnant with boy-girl twins. They are born on your favorite holiday. Pick names for them (not necessarily seasonal).
    My answer (Christmas):
    Oliver Robert
    Nicolette Jane

So my fictional family is Alex, Sam, Nick, Madie, Jamie, Ivy, Isabelle, Jasmie, Julie, Andy, Ollie and Nikki.

Tanner Jameson
    Eden Magnolia
    Preston Scott

Daniella Reese

Carter Nicholas

Jaycee Claire
    Kalli Elizabeth
    Katelyn Olivia
    Jillia Isobel

My answer:
    Anderson Jack

My answer (Christmas):
    Magdala Jolly and Mateus Jackson

New Huge Family

My answers:
    Emma Brooke
    James Rowan
    Daniel Quinn

My answer:
    Madeleine Roselle

Henry Thomas

My identical set #1:
    Genevieve Willow
    Sophie Pearl
    My identical set #2:
    Lilah Belle
    Charlotte Grace

Andrew Johnathan

Gabriel Joseph & Ava Marie

So my fictional family is Emma, James, Daniel, Maddie, Henry, Genevieve, Sophie, Lilah, Charlotte, Drew, Gabe, & Ava :)

My answers:
    Elizabeth Marie
    Joseph Andrew
    Robert James
    My answer:
    Christiana Louise

My answer: Jason Edward

My identical set #1: Emily Grace and Giovanna Eloise
    My identical set #2: Charity Angelique and Afton Candle

My answer:
    Anderson Jaleel

My answer (Christmas):
    Holly Madison
    Zion Leander

So my fictional family elizabeth,Josep, Robert, Christian,a Jason, Emily, Giovanna, Charity, Afton, Anderson, Holly and Zion What's yours?

Marie Juliette
    Benjamin Robert
    William Daniel

Ariadne Elizabeth

My answer:
    Ryan Xavier

My identical set #1:
    Susannah Eloise
    Marian Adel

My identical set #2:
    Amelia Dalia
    Arianna Bryony

Alec Justin NN AJ

My answer
    Christmas

Jerome Yule
    Jannelle Snow

So, thats...
    Marie, Benjamin, William, Ariadne, Ryan, Susannah, Marian, Amelia, Arianna, AJ, Jerome and Janelle
    by zuri on Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:11 am

My answers:
    Scarlet Laura
    Hunter Gordon
    Jackson Peter

My answer:
    Lilith Pearl

My answer:
    Quentin Riley

My identical set #1:
    Isla Grace
    Beatrice Isabell
    My identical set #2:
    Rose Mia
    Isadora Niamh

My answer:
    Aaron Joshua

My answer (Christmas):
    Gabriel Luke
    Hope Elizabeth

My fictional family- Scarlet, Hunter, Jackson, Lilith, Quentin, Isla, Beatrice, Rose, Isadora, Aaron, Gabriel, Hope. =]