Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: New Huge Family

Re: New Huge Family

You marry a man who has three children - a nine-year-old girl, a six-year-old boy, and a four-year-old boy - from a previous marriage. You're okay with, but not crazy about their names. What are they?
    My answers:
    Kennedy Michelle
    Camden Brodie
    Caleb Vaughn

A year into your marriage, you have a daughter. Name her your favorite name.
    My answer:
    Lilly Harper

Very soon after her birth, you become pregnant again. Your husband thinks there's too big a style gap between the names of his three older kids and your infant. In an attempt to bridge that, you name your next son...?
    My answer:
    Paxton Robert

When the kids are fourteen, eleven, nine, five, and four, you become pregnant with twin girls. Then each embryo splits and you end up with quads. What do you call them?
    My identical set #1:
    Milla Grace
    Magic Rose
    My identical set #2:
    Nelle Hope
    Naomi Eve

When the quads are six, you start volunteering at a nonprofit that hooks teen moms-to-be up with potential adoptive families. You end up adopting the son of a girl named Andrea Jane, whom you want to somehow honor in his name. What do you name him?
    My answer:
    Andrew Jack

When the kids are 23, 20, 18, 14, 13, 9, 9, 9, 9, and 3, you become unexpectedly pregnant with boy-girl twins. They are born on your favorite holiday. Pick names for them (not necessarily seasonal).
    My answer (Easter):
    Joseph Moses
    Mary Theresa

So my fictional family is Kennedy, Camden, Caleb, Lilly, Paxton, Milla, Magic, Nelle, Naomi, Andrew, Joseph and Mary
    "Be the change that you wish to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi

please check out my list!: http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9785307

You marry a man who has three children - a nine-year-old girl, a six-year-old boy, and a four-year-old boy - from a previous marriage. You're okay with, but not crazy about their names. What are they?
    Andrea Faith
    Ryder Pierce
    Michael James
    My answer:
    Allegra Lane

Very soon after her birth, you become pregnant again. Your husband thinks there's too big a style gap between the names of his three older kids and your infant. In an attempt to bridge that, you name your next son...?
    Russell Wyatt

When the kids are fourteen, eleven, nine, five, and four, you become pregnant with twin girls. Then each embryo splits and you end up with quads. What do you call them?
    Violet Meredith
    Rose Charlotte
    Lily Elisabeth
    Ivy Catharine
    When the quads are six, you start volunteering at a nonprofit that hooks teen moms-to-be up with potential adoptive families. You end up adopting the son of a girl named Andrea Jane, whom you want to somehow honor in his name. What do you name him?
    Andrew Jonathan

When the kids are 23, 20, 18, 14, 13, 9, 9, 9, 9, and 3, you become unexpectedly pregnant with boy-girl twins. They are born on your favorite holiday. Pick names for them (not necessarily seasonal)
    Rowan Henry
    Celeste Marie

My answers:
    Ashley Rose
    Jacob David
    Nicholas James

A year into your marriage, you have a daughter. Name her your favourite name.
    My answer:
    Maude Katherine

My answer:
    Oliver Davy

My identical set #1:
    Georgina Belle
    Harriet Penelope
    My identical set #2:
    Alice Margaret
    Victoria Tora Isabella

When the quads are six, you start volunteering at a non-profit that hooks teen moms-to-be up with potential adoptive families. You end up adopting the son of a girl named Andrea Jane, whom you want to somehow honour in his name. What do you name him?
    My answer:
    Jansen Andreas

When the kids are 23, 20, 18, 14, 13, 9, 9, 9, 9, and 3, you become unexpectedly pregnant with boy-girl twins. They are born on your favourite holiday. Pick names for them (not necessarily seasonal).
    My answer (Christmas):
    Noel Christopher
    Ivy Hope

So my fictional family is Ashley, Jacob, Nicholas, Maude, Ollie, Georgina, Hattie, Alice, Tora, Jansen, Noel and Ivy.
    charlotte
    19 // journalism student
    avid name lover, book devourer & tea drinker

{ theodora - alba - ramona - livia - romilly - ada - eliza - eleanora }
    { silas - ezra - abel - bram - hugo - rhett - ansel - nathaniel }

My answers:
    Kathryn Marie
    Madison Isabella
    Joshua William

My answer:
    Stella Elise

My answer:
    Harrison Matthew

My identical set #1:
    Haven Scarlett
    Della Juliette
    My identical set #2:
    Marlowe Cora
    Rosalind Elora

My answer:
    Asher Jude

When the kids are 23, 20, 18, 14, 13, 9, 9, 9, 9, and 3, you become unexpectedly pregnant with boy-girl twins. They are born on your favorite holiday. Pick names for them (not necessarily seasonal).
    My answer (Valentine's):
    Amora January
    Prem Everett

So my fictional family is Kat, Madi, Josh, Stella, Harry, Haven, Della, Rosalind, Marlowe, Asher, Amora and Prem. What's yours?

My answers:
    Scarlett Liliana
    Noah Benjamin
    Duke Alexander

My answer:
    Elspeth Clara

My answer:
    Theodore James (Teddy)

(All characters from classic children's books.)
    My identical set #1:
    Catherine Violet (Katie)
    Anastasia Marigold (Anne)
    My identical set #2:
    Gwendolen Tulip (Wendy)
    Pollyanna Clover (Polly)

My answer:
    Jacob Anthony (Jake)

My answer (Christmas):
    Gabriel Peter
    Eve Seraphina

Fictional family : Scarlett, Noah, Duke, Elspeth, Teddy, Katie, Anne, Wendy, Polly, Jake, Gabriel, Eve.