Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: New Huge Family

Re: New Huge Family

You marry a man who has three children - a nine-year-old girl, a six-year-old boy, and a four-year-old boy - from a previous marriage. You're okay with, but not crazy about their names. What are they?
    My answers:
    Katherine Isabelle (Kate)
    Robert Parker (Bobby)
    Jordan Eli

A year into your marriage, you have a daughter. Name her your favorite name.
    My answer:
    Jasmine Faith

Very soon after her birth, you become pregnant again. Your husband thinks there's too big a style gap between the names of his three older kids and your infant. In an attempt to bridge that, you name your next son...?
    My answer:
    Zachary Kaden (Zack)

When the kids are fourteen, eleven, nine, five, and four, you become pregnant with twin girls. Then each embryo splits and you end up with quads. What do you call them?
    My identical set #1:
    Aubrey Payton
    Leah Autumn
    My identical set #2:
    Julia Paige
    Riley Charlotte

When the quads are six, you start volunteering at a nonprofit that hooks teen moms-to-be up with potential adoptive families. You end up adopting the son of a girl named Andrea Jane, whom you want to somehow honor in his name. What do you name him?
    My answer:
    Andrew James (Andy)

When the kids are 23, 20, 18, 14, 13, 9, 9, 9, 9, and 3, you become unexpectedly pregnant with boy-girl twins. They are born on your favorite holiday. Pick names for them (not necessarily seasonal).
    My answer (Easter):
    Lucas Colton
    Makayla Melanie

Quote Originally Posted by beatrix
    You marry a man who has three children - a nine-year-old girl, a six-year-old boy, and a four-year-old boy - from a previous marriage. You're okay with, but not crazy about their names. What are they?
    My answers:
    Keira Nicole
    Sean Michael
    Liam Joseph

My answer:
    Claire Elizabeth

Very soon after her birth, you become pregnant again. Your husband thinks there's too big a style gap between the names of his three older kids and your infant. In an attempt to bridge that, you name your next son...?
    My answer:
    Timothy Stephen

When the kids are fourteen, eleven, nine, five, and four, you become pregnant with twin girls. Then each embryo splits and you end up with quads. What do you call them?
    My identical set #1:
    Linnea Zoe
    Laurel Vivian
    My identical set #2:
    Ivy Allegra
    Iris Eve

When the quads are six, you start volunteering at a nonprofit that hooks teen moms-to-be up with potential adoptive families. You end up adopting the son of a girl named Andrea Jane, whom you want to somehow honor in his name. What do you name him?
    My answer:
    James Andrew

When the kids are 23, 20, 18, 14, 13, 9, 9, 9, 9, and 3, you become unexpectedly pregnant with boy-girl twins. They are born on your favorite holiday. Pick names for them (not necessarily seasonal).
    My answer (Christmas):
    Nicholas Daniel
    Noelle Victoria

So my fictional family is Keira, Sean, Liam, Claire, Timothy, Linnea, Laurel, Ivy, Iris, James, Nicholas and Noelle. What's yours?

MY ANSWERS:
    Step Kids; Isabella, Ryan, Collin

Our First Girl; Claira Wilhelmina
    Our First Son; Cullen Robert

Our quads;
    Cloett Matilda
    Violett Esme
    Hansley Kate
    Finley Sofia

Adopted Son;
    Landon

Twins; Christmas
    Nicolas Scott
    Lucia Emily

My Huge Family Names: Isabella, Ryan, Collin, Claira, Cullen, Cloett, Violett, Hansley, Finley, Landon, Nicolas, Lucia

My New Husbands Kids
    Molly Rose
    Francis Lee
    Patrick Simon

My First Daughter
    Penleigh Elizabeth

My first Son
    August Kellen

My Quadruplet Girls
    Aurora Jean
    Evangeline Dream
    Isla Marie
    Opal Eloise

I Adopted A boy From a Woman Named Andrea Jane
    Anders nn Andy Jacob

My Twins Born on my favorite hoiday Winter Solstice the darkest day of the year
    Kieran Elizabeth and Sullivan nn Vann both mean Dark

My Whole Families names are
    Molly, Francis, Patrick, Penliegh, August, Evangeline, Aurora, Isla, Opal, Andy, Kieran, Vann

My answers:
    Adrian Louise
    Nathan James
    Carmine Sean

My answer:
    Sienna Marie

My answer:
    William Dylan 'Will'

My identical set #1:
    Annaliese 'Anna'
    Allison 'Allie'
    My identical set #2:
    Rosabela 'Bella'
    Rebecca 'Becky'

My answer:
    Andre John

My answer (New Year's):
    Evelyn Pamela 'Eva'
    Mark Thomas

My family would be:
    Adrian, Nathan, and Carmine
    Sienna (14)
    http://www.veer.com/products/detail....813e5de&searchPage=1&rpp=96
    Will (13)
    http://www.veer.com/products/detail....7db4e5b&searchPage=1&rpp=96
    Anna and Allie (9)
    http://www.veer.com/products/detail....22081f9&searchPage=1&rpp=96
    Bella and Becky (9)
    http://www.veer.com/products/detail....22081f9&searchPage=1&rpp=96
    Andre (3)
    http://www.veer.com/products/detail....832486b&searchPage=1&rpp=96
    Eva and Mark (newborn)
    http://www.veer.com/products/detail....strip=1&searchPage=1&rpp=96

Emily Faye
    Aiden Roderick
    Braison Carter

My answer:
    Laila Yvonne

Micah Donovan

My identical set #1:
    Daniella Meghan
    Delilah Maria
    My identical set #2:
    Elizabeth Roland
    Ellery Simone

My answer:
    Ander Jacob

My answer (Christmas):
    Jacoby Thomas
    Josephine Eve