Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: New Huge Family

New Huge Family

You marry a man who has three children - a nine-year-old girl, a six-year-old boy, and a four-year-old boy - from a previous marriage. You're okay with, but not crazy about their names. What are they?
    My answers:
    Keira Nicole
    Sean Michael
    Liam Joseph

A year into your marriage, you have a daughter. Name her your favorite name.
    My answer:
    Claire Elizabeth

Very soon after her birth, you become pregnant again. Your husband thinks there's too big a style gap between the names of his three older kids and your infant. In an attempt to bridge that, you name your next son...?
    My answer:
    Timothy Stephen

When the kids are fourteen, eleven, nine, five, and four, you become pregnant with twin girls. Then each embryo splits and you end up with quads. What do you call them?
    My identical set #1:
    Linnea Zoe
    Laurel Vivian
    My identical set #2:
    Ivy Allegra
    Iris Eve

When the quads are six, you start volunteering at a nonprofit that hooks teen moms-to-be up with potential adoptive families. You end up adopting the son of a girl named Andrea Jane, whom you want to somehow honor in his name. What do you name him?
    My answer:
    James Andrew

When the kids are 23, 20, 18, 14, 13, 9, 9, 9, 9, and 3, you become unexpectedly pregnant with boy-girl twins. They are born on your favorite holiday. Pick names for them (not necessarily seasonal).
    My answer (Christmas):
    Nicholas Daniel
    Noelle Victoria

So my fictional family is Keira, Sean, Liam, Claire, Timothy, Linnea, Laurel, Ivy, Iris, James, Nicholas and Noelle. What's yours?

Re: New Huge Family

You marry a man who has three children - a nine-year-old girl, a six-year-old boy, and a four-year-old boy - from a previous marriage. You're okay with, but not crazy about their names. What are they?

Marie Juliette
    Benjamin Robert
    William Daniel

Ariadne Elizabeth

Very soon after her birth, you become pregnant again. Your husband thinks there's too big a style gap between the names of his three older kids and your infant. In an attempt to bridge that, you name your next son...?
    My answer:
    Ryan Xavier

When the kids are fourteen, eleven, nine, five, and four, you become pregnant with twin girls. Then each embryo splits and you end up with quads. What do you call them?
    My identical set #1:
    Susannah Eloise
    Marian Adel

My identical set #2:
    Amelia Dalia
    Arianna Bryony

When the quads are six, you start volunteering at a nonprofit that hooks teen moms-to-be up with potential adoptive families. You end up adopting the son of a girl named Andrea Jane, whom you want to somehow honor in his name. What do you name him?

Alec Justin NN AJ

When the kids are 23, 20, 18, 14, 13, 9, 9, 9, 9, and 3, you become unexpectedly pregnant with boy-girl twins. They are born on your favorite holiday. Pick names for them (not necessarily seasonal).
    My answer
    Christmas

Jerome Yule
    Jannelle Snow

So, thats...
    Marie, Benjamin, William, Ariadne, Ryan, Susannah, Marian, Amelia, Arianna, AJ, Jerome and Janelle

My answers:
    Scarlet Laura
    Hunter Gordon
    Jackson Peter

My answer:
    Lilith Pearl

My answer:
    Quentin Riley

My identical set #1:
    Isla Grace
    Beatrice Isabell
    My identical set #2:
    Rose Mia
    Isadora Niamh

My answer:
    Aaron Joshua

My answer (Christmas):
    Gabriel Luke
    Hope Elizabeth

My fictional family- Scarlet, Hunter, Jackson, Lilith, Quentin, Isla, Beatrice, Rose, Isadora, Aaron, Gabriel, Hope. =]

My answers:
    Jasmine Blue
    Kyle Scott
    Mason King

My answer:
    Isabella Kate

My answer:
    Xavier Lee

My identical set #1:
    Charleigh Belle
    Mia Shae
    My identical set #2:
    Keeley Paige
    Amarlie Jordyn

My answer:
    Jack Andy

My answer (Christmas):
    Jovie Bella
    Nikolai Dash

So my fictional family is Mason, Kyle, Jasmine, Isabella, Xavier, Charleigh, Mia, Keeley, Amarlie, Jack, Jovie and Nikolai