Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Naomi?

Naomi?

What do you all think of Naomi? If you like it, any middle name suggestions?

If it helps, other names on my list are Louisa, Eleanor, June, Rose, Katherine, Anna, Elizabeth, Frances...

Thanks!
    Top 10 Girls: Louisa, Helen, June, Frances, Elizabeth, Alice, Eleanor, Clara, Hazel, Sylvia
    Top 10 Boys: Henry, August, Samuel, Walter, Peter, William, Archer, Lewis, Theodore, Eliot

Re: Naomi?

Hi there! I love most of the names on your list, but I'm personally not a fan of Naomi. I'm not sure why this is, but I'm sure a lot of other posters will love it. :-) It's nowhere near as popular as Leah or Hannah, and I do think that's a huge bonus!

Louisa: I absolutely love Louisa!

Eleanor: I think Eleanor is fantastic, too! I love Nell as a nickname. :-)

June: I'm not a fan of June, but really love Jane.

Rose: I completely love Rose!

Katherine: I think Katherine is very pretty, but the other names feel fresher to me.

Anna: Ditto...

Elizabeth: I think Elizabeth and Eliza are fantastic!

Frances: I really like Frances (and Francesca), too. :-)

Best wishes to you! :-)

Hi, I agree that Naomi isnt my favorite name but the other name on your list are very nice. Some that stand out are Elanor. I love the name Elanor and you could nickname her Ellie or Elle. Also Katherine, Elizabeth, and Anna are very nice choices.

I like Naomi. One of the things I like about it is, it's a Hebrew name, but it's also Japanese.