Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Emery Jane

Emery Jane

Miss Emery Jane was born April 23rd at 8:55pm. To my surprise a whopping 8lbs 6.2oz and 22inches long. Good thing she came a week early :)!

We chose her name after much discussion. It was not easy but ended up being such an obvious choice. Besides Emery and Jane being elegant and not overly trendy they were both family names. Emery is my husband's grandmother's maiden name and Jane is her middle name as well as his mother's. Her initials (as well as a potential nickname as we want to avoid Em due to all the Emilys that are runnibg around) E.J. Are my late grandfathers and the name he went by. My little sister is Emily Jean so in a an attempt to also honor her we landed on Emery Jane!! It fits perfectly and she is beautiful.

Re: Emery Jane

Congrads! And you picked a beautiful name :)

Oh, Elizabeth! Congratulations on your precious Emery Jane! I seriously must live under a rock, because I had no idea you were expecting! What a great surprise! I think Emery Jane is fantastic, especially due to the reasons you listed. I'm so happy for you, and this news absolutely made my night! Best wishes to you and your family! :-)

Jill,

Thank you so much! Your post made me smile. I wish I could post a picture since it was this site and all of you that helped me find the perfect name! Thanks again... She might not have a name yet with out this site. Haha

You're welcome, Elizabeth. :-) I hardly ever check this thread, so I'm going to include this news in my next post on another thread. "Zard had a baby! Zard had a baby!"
    What does she look like? Dark hair? Light hair? I'd love to see her! :-)

Note to Emery Jane: Please feel free to sleep through the night! :-)