Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

I'm not sure what exactly to name my first daughter....

I'm 15 and am six months pregnant. I know I didn't make the best choices, getting pregnant so young, but with that aside, I am now looking forward to the birth of my daughter! I've considered many names, but I think I've found a few that I like: Lucy Grace, Anna Lily, Margaret "Maggie" Ann and Katherine "Katie" Elizabeth. I'm not sure which one I want, but I've been really leaning towards Lucy Grace... could someone give me their opinion? My daughter's going to have this name her whole life, and I want it to be perfect.
    Thank You! :-)

Re: I'm not sure what exactly to name my first daughter....

I really love your choices!

Lucy Grace- Lucy is a really great name, totally recognizable, but not at all common (I've never met a single Lucy in my life!). I'm not sure I love her with Grace, though. What about Lucy Elizabeth, Lucy Katherine or Lucy Margaret? I like the sound of Lucy Kate, but it sounds a little too nicknamey.

Anna Lily- I love Anna, but not with Lily. Anna Katherine is beautiful, though.

Margaret Ann- Nice, but you've got better.

Katherine Elizabeth- Classic and beautiful, really nice. Katie/Kate is my favorite Katherine nickname, too.

My favorite is definitely Lucy Katherine, I would actually use that myself in a heartbeat. Lucy Grace is very nice too, though, and would be my top pick of your existing options simply because Lucy is just so cute! Katherine Elizabeth is my second choice.
    Proud mama to two sweet boys:

Dashiell David Rowe
    and
    Flynn William Warfield

"Real babies are more difficult than ideas of babies... Or even pictures of babies."
    -James Franco

I (and others) replied to your other thread. :-)

Hehe I'm Anna & my sister is Katherine :)

I like Lucy Genevieve thats my latest Lucy pair I also like Lucinda and Lucia as first names :)

I like Lucy Grace the best. Lucy is a gorgeous name with heaps of wonderful poetry and literature behind it - from Wordsworth's Lucy poems to Forster's Lucy Honeychurch in Room With a View. It is beautiful but not frilly. Good choice.