Names Searched Right Now:
Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast
    Your bowling and beating everyone! 198. You go get some nachos for you and your friends. You see a guy that you haven't seen since high school. You hang out with him all night. His name is................................................ ...............

My answer: Ashten Edward

One summer night in late July he proposes! You are elated. You go on your honeymoon to................................................ .................................................. .........................

My answer: The Carribean

After 2 years of marriage you start a family! You get twin boys! They both start with the same letter. What do you name them?

Ryder Blake and Rylan Joel

After your twin boys are 3 you decide to try for a other. You get twin girls this time!! They both start with a E. What do you name them?

My answer: Elodie Lorraine "Ella" and Evelyn Noelle

Your twin boys are 6 and your twin girls are 3. You try for a other. Your docter tells you its triplets! One boy and two girls! What are their names?

My answer: Quinten Edward, Jocelyn Mae, and Brynlee Adelaide

You have seven. You think your kids are growing up too fast. So you ask your husband for just one more! He said he doesn't want to put your health at risk so you decide to adopt. You adopt twin boys from Russia. What are their names?

My answer: Vladimir Alik and Luka Avel

In Russia you get pregnant with quadruplets! 2 girls and 2 boys. They all start with M. What are their names?

My answer: Macie Alexis, Maya Elaine, Matteo Lawson, and Mathias Calix
    Strive not to be a success, but rather of value
    ~Albert Einstein~

You're bowling and beating everyone! 198. You go get some nachos for you and your friends. You see a guy that you haven't seen since high school. You hang out with him all night. His name is...
    My answer: Charles Edward

One summer night in late July he proposes! You are elated. You go on your honeymoon to...

My answer: China

After 2 years of marriage you start a family! You get twin boys! They both start with the same letter. What do you name them?

My answer: Luka Edward & Liam Garnet

After your twin boys are 3 you decide to try for a other. You get twin girls this time!! They both start with a E. What do you name them?

My answer: Elora Jane & Ella Stratton

Your twin boys are 6 and your twin girls are 3. You try for a other. Your docter tells you its triplets! One boy and two girls! What are their names?

My answer: Lorelei Ann, Piper Mae, and George Wyatt

You have seven. You think your kids are growing up too fast. So you ask your husband for just one more! He said he doesn't want to put your health at risk so you decide to adopt. You adopt twin boys from Russia. What are their names?

My answer: Darren Michael & Rhett Charles

In Russia you get pregnant with quadruplets! 2 girls and 2 boys. They all start with M. What are their names?

My answer: Margaret Lorraine, Mallory Logan, Maximus Nolan, and Marshall Allan.

Victoria and Charles with: Luka, Liam, Elora, Ella, Lorelei, Piper, George, Darren, Rhett, Margaret, Mallory, Max, and Marshall !

That was fun!

Your bowling and beating everyone! 198. You go get some nachos for you and your friends. You see a guy that you haven't seen since high school. You hang out with him all night. His name is................................................ ...............

My answer: Austen Dean Kelly

One summer night in late July he proposes! You are elated. You go on your honeymoon to................................................ .................................................. .........................

My answer: Mexico

Archer Dean & Atticus Blaine

My answer: Eleonora Mathilde "Nora" & Elisabella Yvette "Belle"

My answer: Tamsin Athens, Jasper Milan, & Laurel Paris

My answer: Dmitri Viktor & Sasha Alexei

My answer: Mabel Rose, Matthias Liam, Michael Edward, & Maria Cosette

Hope you had fun with 13 kids!

DH: Jamal Raphael
    Me!!!: Ceraphina Suzette

honeymoon: Cancun

DS/DS: Zeus Lyzander & Zaccheus Blaize
    DD/DD: Esmeralda Giselle & Esperanza Graciela
    DS/DD/DD: Killian Santiago, Tatiana Lexis, Arabella Cecily
    DD/DS: Aleksandr Ivan & Aleksi Maksimillian
    DD/DD/DS/DS: Moriah Anastasia, Moira Angelique, Marco Matthias ,& Maurice Matteo
    My favs: GIRLS:Nadia, Oceana, Ceraphina, Hania, Sasha, Natalia, Gavrielle, Inez, Azaleigha, Arabella

BOYS: Blaize, Caspian, Silas, Lysander/Lyzander, Marcos, Emileo, Tru, Zaccheus, Tobias, Syre, Josiah, Sebastion

DS: Ephram Allistair
    DS: Elliot Holden

DD: Emilia Maeve
    DD: Eloise Noa

DS: Caleb Sebastian
    DD: Aurora Jane
    DD: Imogen Violet

DS: Niko Vincent
    DS: Luka Walter

DD: Melina Tamsin
    DD: Meryl Cecilia
    DS: Mateo Elijah