Names Searched Right Now:
Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Re: Giant family? Are you ready for it?

Your bowling and beating everyone! 198. You go get some nachos for you and your friends. You see a guy that you haven't seen since high school. You hang out with him all night. His name is................................................ ...............

My answer: Micah Ellison

One summer night in late July he proposes! You are elated. You go on your honeymoon to................................................ .................................................. .........................

My answer:Tokyo

After 2 years of marriage you start a family! You get twin boys! They both start with the same letter. What do you name them?

Hendrix Malachi & Hurley Solomon

After your twin boys are 3 you decide to try for a other. You get twin girls this time!! They both start with a E. What do you name them?

My answer: Evelyn Skye & Eliza Wren

Your twin boys are 6 and your twin girls are 3. You try for a other. Your docter tells you its triplets! One boy and two girls! What are their names?

My answer: Atlas Alexander, Brooklyn Beth, & Calla Catarina

You have seven. You think your kids are growing up too fast. So you ask your husband for just one more! He said he doesn't want to put your health at risk so you decide to adopt. You adopt twin boys from Russia. What are their names?

My answer: Dimitri Karlin & Ivan Nikolai

In Russia you get pregnant with quadruplets! 2 girls and 2 boys. They all start with M. What are their names?

My answer: Marley Jade, Mercy Lynn, Moses Jude, & Maxwell Luke

So, here's my family....

Dear Husband Micah w/Henry, Hurley, Evie, Liza, Atlas, Brook, Calla, Dimitri, Ivan, Marley, Mercy, Moses, & Max

Hope you had fun with 13 kids!

i'm in love

Your bowling and beating everyone! 198. You go get some nachos for you and your friends. You see a guy that you haven't seen since high school. You hang out with him all night. His name is................................................ ...............

My answer: Ian Xavier Cube.

One summer night in late July he proposes! You are elated. You go on your honeymoon to................................................ .................................................. .........................

My answer: Oahu

After 2 years of marriage you start a family! You get twin boys! They both start with the same letter. What do you name them?

My answer: Brayden Diego Cube and Benjamin Jason Cube.

After your twin boys are 3 you decide to try for a other. You get twin girls this time!! They both start with a E. What do you name them?

My answer: Emma Nicole Cube and Ellie Layla Cube.

Your twin boys are 6 and your twin girls are 3. You try for a other. Your docter tells you its triplets! One boy and two girls! What are their names?

My answer: Hunter Owen Cube, Aaliyah Bailey Cube, and Melanie Megan Cube.

You have seven. You think your kids are growing up too fast. So you ask your husband for just one more! He said he doesn't want to put your health at risk so you decide to adopt. You adopt twin boys from Russia. What are their names?

My answer: Connor Aiden Dayne and Robert Luke Dayne.

In Russia you get pregnant with quadruplets! 2 girls and 2 boys. They all start with M. What are their names?

My answer: Michael Justin Cube, Markus Jordan Cube, Mckenzie Amelia Cube, and Marrissa Haley Cube.

Husband: Michael Thomas.

Twin Boys: Troy Axel & Taz Bonham.
    Twin Girls: Erin Melody & Eleanor Lyric
    Triplets: Dravon Lestat, Natasha Rogue, & Tristan Phoenix
    Adopted Twins: Nikolai Jett & Vanya Ryder
    Quads: Maya Rochelle, Tallulah Skye, Kashmir Lennon, & Ace Harrison.

Amanda + Mike and our children...
    Troy, Taz, Erin, Eleanor "Ellie", Dravon, Natasha "Tasha", Tristan, Nikolai "Nikko", Vanya "Van", Maya, Tallulah "Lola", Kashmir "Kash" & Ace.

You're bowling and beating everyone! 198. You go get some nachos for you and your friends. You see a guy that you haven't seen since high school. You hang out with him all night. His name is................................................ ...............

My answer: Andrew Collins

My answer: Salerno, Italy

Able William and Abram Hudson

After your twin boys are 3 you decide to try for a other. You get twin girls this time!! They both start with an E. What do you name them?

My answer: Elora Poppy and Eudora Violet

Your twin boys are 6 and your twin girls are 3. You try for a other. Your doctor tells you its triplets! One boy and two girls! What are their names?

My answer: Arlo Timothy, Emelia Alice, and Esme Cornelia

My answer: Aleksandr Edmon and Avgust Dimitre

My answer: Micah Jude, Maxfield Benjamin, Millie Rosalie, Mia Cecily

Able, Abram, Elora, Eudora, Arlo, Emelia, Esme, Aleksandr, Avgust, Micah, Maxfield, Millie, and Mia.