Names Searched Right Now:
Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Re: Giant family? Are you ready for it?

Your bowling and beating everyone! 198. You go get some nachos for you and your friends. You see a guy that you haven't seen since high school. You hang out with him all night. His name is................................................ ...............

My answer: Kevin Rafferty

One summer night in late July he proposes! You are elated. You go on your honeymoon to................................................ .................................................. .........................

My answer: Jamaica

After 2 years of marriage you start a family! You get twin boys! They both start with the same letter. What do you name them?

Liam Henry and Lucas Elliot

After your twin boys are 3 you decide to try for a other. You get twin girls this time!! They both start with a E. What do you name them?

My answer: Caroline Rose and Charlotte Grace

Your twin boys are 6 and your twin girls are 3. You try for a other. Your docter tells you its triplets! One boy and two girls! What are their names?

My answer: Aidan Finn, Leila Isabelle, Violet Audrey

You have seven. You think your kids are growing up too fast. So you ask your husband for just one more! He said he doesn't want to put your health at risk so you decide to adopt. You adopt twin boys from Russia. What are their names?

My answer: Dmitri Sergei and Viktor Lev

In Russia you get pregnant with quadruplets! 2 girls and 2 boys. They all start with M. What are their names?

My answer: Maeve Arabella, Madeline Aurora, Martin Kyler, Max Kiefer.

Hope you had fun with 13 kids!

Hubby: Robert Adam "Banjo"
    Honeymoon: Disney World (for a whole year? please? lol)
    Twin Boys: John Declan & Jarlath Thomas
    Twin Girls: Eve Willow & Eleanor Fiona
    Triplets: Tristan Imogen (G), Ewan Diarmuid (B), Tegan Eliot (G)
    Russian Twins: Mika Yakov & Demetri Mikhail
    Quads: Malachy Francis "Frankie," Morgan Killian, Mairad Jean "May," & Maeve Kathryn.

My Hubby Banjo and our kids; John, Jamie, Eve, Eleanor, Tristan, Ewan, Tegan, Mika, Demetri, Malachy, Morgan, Mairad, and Maeve!

Your bowling and beating everyone! 198. You go get some nachos for you and your friends. You see a guy that you haven't seen since high school. You hang out with him all night. His name is................................................ ...............

My answer: Thomas James

One summer night in late July he proposes! You are elated. You go on your honeymoon to................................................ .................................................. .........................

My answer: Hawaii

After 2 years of marriage you start a family! You get twin boys! They both start with the same letter. What do you name them?

Forrest Ryan and Finn Robert

After your twin boys are 3 you decide to try for a other. You get twin girls this time!! They both start with a E. What do you name them?

My answer: Elise Hannah and Emma Bailey

Your twin boys are 6 and your twin girls are 3. You try for a other. Your docter tells you its triplets! One boy and two girls! What are their names?

My answer: Quincy Amelia, Audrey Laurel, Spencer Phillip

You have seven. You think your kids are growing up too fast. So you ask your husband for just one more! He said he doesn't want to put your health at risk so you decide to adopt. You adopt twin boys from Russia. What are their names?

My answer: Simon Nicholas, Alexander Levi

In Russia you get pregnant with quadruplets! 2 girls and 2 boys. They all start with M. What are their names?

My answer: Michael Cody, Matthew Corey, Morgan Christine, Millie Caitlyn

Forrest, Finn, Elise, Emma, Quincy, Audrey, Spencer, Simon, Alex, Michael, Matt, Morgan, Millie

My answer: John Murray Price

My answer: Paris

Edison Byrne and Elias 'Eli' Wilhelm

After your twin boys are 3 you decide to try for a other. You get twin girls this time!! They both start with an E. What do you name them?

My answer: Edith Annabelle and Eve 'Evie' Janina

My answer: Ferguson Adam, Gloriana 'Glory' Marie, Henriette Renee

My answer: Alexei 'Alex' Damien and Maxim 'Max' Constantine

My answer: Martin Jameson and Malcolm Garrett ; Mercedes Elaine and Marion Dolores