Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Giant family? Are you ready for it?

Your bowling and beating everyone! 198. You go get some nachos for you and your friends. You see a guy that you haven't seen since high school. You hang out with him all night. His name is................................................ ...............

My answer: Jack Reese.

One summer night in late July he proposes! You are elated. You go on your honeymoon to................................................ .................................................. .........................

My answer:Hawaii

After 2 years of marriage you start a family! You get twin boys! They both start with the same letter. What do you name them?

Joel Ryan and Joseph Kadyn.

After your twin boys are 3 you decide to try for a other. You get twin girls this time!! They both start with a E. What do you name them?

My answer: Evelyn Mae and Ella Jade

Your twin boys are 6 and your twin girls are 3. You try for a other. Your docter tells you its triplets! One boy and two girls! What are their names?

My answer: Noah Jacob, Leah Delaney, and Ava Kaylee.

You have seven. You think your kids are growing up too fast. So you ask your husband for just one more! He said he doesn't want to put your health at risk so you decide to adopt. You adopt twin boys from Russia. What are their names?

My answer: Anton Boris and Pavel Vova.

In Russia you get pregnant with quadruplets! 2 girls and 2 boys. They all start with M. What are their names?

My answer: Maddox Ace, Marcel Adam, Makayla Alexis, and Macy Abigail

Hope you had fun with 13 kids!

Re: Giant family? Are you ready for it?

Hubby: Antonio James “Tony”
    Honeymoon: Paris
    Twin Boys: Andrew Thomas "Andy" & Alexander Matthew “Alex”
    Twin Girls: Ella Rose "Ellie" & Eva Grace “Evie”
    Triplets: Leah Elizabeth "LeeLee", Sarah Kayleigh "Ara", & Benjamin Hunter "Ben"
    Russian Twins: Viktor Fillipp "Vick" & Nikolai Sergei “Nick”
    Quads: Michael Jacob "Cole", Madeleine Jocelyn “Maddie”, Maximilian James “Max”, and Molly Jordan "Jory"

My Hubby Tony and our kids; Andy, Alex, Ellie, Evie, Lee-Lee, Ara, Ben, Vick, Nick, Cole, Maddie, Max, & Jory.

Hubby: Antonio James “Tony”
    Honeymoon: Paris
    Twin Boys: Andrew Thomas "Andy" & Alexander Matthew “Alex”
    Twin Girls: Ella Rose "Ellie" & Eva Grace “Evie”
    Triplets: Leah Elizabeth "LeeLee", Sarah Kayleigh "Ara", & Benjamin Hunter "Ben"
    Russian Twins: Viktor Fillipp "Vick" & Nikolai Sergei “Nick”
    Quads: Michael Jacob "Cole", Madeleine Jocelyn “Maddie”, Maximilian James “Max”, and Molly Jordan "Jory"

My Hubby Tony and our kids; Andy, Alex, Ellie, Evie, Lee-Lee, Ara, Ben, Vick, Nick, Cole, Maddie, Max, & Jory.

You're bowling and beating everyone! 198. You go get some nachos for you and your friends. You see a guy that you haven't seen since high school. You hang out with him all night. His name is...
    My answer: George William

One summer night in late July he proposes! You are elated. You go on your honeymoon to...

My answer: Fuji

After 2 years of marriage you start a family! You get twin boys! They both start with the same letter. What do you name them?

Rufus Wilder & Rupert Arthur

After your twin boys are 3 you decide to try for a other. You get twin girls this time!! They both start with a E. What do you name them?

My answer: Eulalie Frances & Edith Zenobia

Your twin boys are 6 and your twin girls are 3. You try for a other. Your docter tells you its triplets! One boy and two girls! What are their names?

My answer: Simeon Laurence, Maud India & Cleo Portia

You have seven. You think your kids are growing up too fast. So you ask your husband for just one more! He said he doesn't want to put your health at risk so you decide to adopt. You adopt twin boys from Russia. What are their names?

My answer: Constantin Rafael & Kirill Arkadiy

In Russia you get pregnant with quadruplets! 2 girls and 2 boys. They all start with M. What are their names?

My answer: Maximilian Xavier, Malcolm Amadeo, Margery Elinor & Mathilda Lucy

Lola & George with kids: Rufus, Rupert, Lally, Edie, Simeon, Maud, Cleo, Constantin, Kirill, Max, Colm, Daisy & Tillie.

That was fun!
    Mama to Leo Sebastian, Simon Ambrose, Josephine Rosamel &
    Angel: 05/09/11

Visit my blog: www.lolamac.wordpress.com

These are my favorite kind of name games. It is a bit embarrassing, but I can't help it.
    Your bowling and beating everyone! 198. You go get some nachos for you and your friends. You see a guy that you haven't seen since high school. You hang out with him all night. His name is................................................ ...............

My answer: Herman Handsome Perkins

One summer night in late July he proposes! You are elated. You go on your honeymoon to................................................ .................................................. .........................

My answer: Florence

Vincent James and Victor Horatio

My answer: Ekaterina Louise and Evelyn Hollis

My answer: Kenneth Arthur, Lillias Jane, and Cecily Mae.

My answer: Dmitri Konstantine and Gregor Ivan

My answer: Mavis Pearl, Marin Augusta, Miles Paul, and Magnus James.

Hope you had fun with 13 kids!

I knew a family with 11 kids-our next door neighbors-and their house always smelled like pee. If you rang the doorbell, nobody ever answered it. Fortunately it was always unlocked.