Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Petal Blossom Rainbow Oliver

With a Daisy Boo and a Poppy Honey, I expected something "out there," but this name sounds like it belongs to a deranged Smurf or a leprechaun! The father commented during his wife's pregnany that knowing his wife, it would be a crazy name. She certainly didn't disappoint! (The poor little girl...)

Jill, you made me laugh! Haha, deranged smurf or leprechaun.. I couldn't agree more! So the other children are Daisy and Poppy? I would've gone for something flowery and cutesy to complete the set.. but that is just ridiculous! How could you possibly take a Petal seriously, much less a Petal Blossom Rainbow?!

The problem with a name like Rainbow is adulthood. As a child her parents can dress her up all frilly to fit the name, but as she hits teenage years and above she might grow to love black clothes and tattoos... how strange would that be?

One of my friends was supposed to be April Joy Sunshine, thank goodness thats not what she really got because she has dyed black hair and full sleeves.

A little too much for me sorry. How about Blossom Rainbow? A way to get all out. Not to be rude are you a bit of a hippy?

Quote Originally Posted by babylove3
    A little too much for me sorry. How about Blossom Rainbow? A way to get all out. Not to be rude are you a bit of a hippy?
    This isn't a name Lyndsay is considering (or would ever dream of considering) for a baby. Petal Blossom Rainbow is the name of a British celebrity couple's baby girl. Oliver is the last name.

This was discussed in this thread, and the main link is called Celebrity Baby Names. :-)