Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Don't you just love baby name games? Here is one for you!

Before i start, how do you add pics onto it. I would love to see them!

You are 24 and your husband is 25. You want to start a family! You go to the docter because one day you feel queezy. He tells you that you are pregnant with a baby boy! Your hubby wants a J name. What do you name him?
    My answer:
    Joseph Noah

When your baby boy is 3 you decide to try for more. You get a baby girl! She has Blonde hair and your hubby wants to have it start with a E. What do you name her?
    My answer:
    Evelyn Mae

When your baby boy is 5 and your baby girl is 2, you go to Hawaii. Four days into your vacation you feel sick. You lie down in your hotel room all day while your Hubby plays with the kids at the white sand beaches. You run out to get pregnancy tests and you take one. Your pregnant! You run down to the beach to tell your husband. He is estatic. 8 months later you give birth to twins! One boy and one girl. What do you name them?
    My answer:
    Sophia Grace
    Ryan Lee

You are a family of six now. Your husband gets a job and you move a town over. Your boy is 8, your girl is 5, and your twins are 3. Your husband wants to have a other one but your not to sure. You feel different about it. She trys and goes to the docter. You drop you mouth when you hear the news on quads! You get 2 girls and 2 boys! They have to all start with L.
    My answer.
    Leah Jade
    Lilianna Rose
    Lenny George
    Liam Connor

Hope you enjoyed it!!

You (Miranda) are 24 and your husband (Lucas) is 25. You want to start a family! You go to the docter because one day you feel queezy. He tells you that you are pregnant with a baby boy! Your hubby wants a J name. What do you name him?
    My answer:
    Jude Alexander Taylor

When your baby boy is 3 you decide to try for more. You get a baby girl! She has Blonde hair and your hubby wants to have it start with a E. What do you name her?
    My answer:
    Eleanor Beth Taylor

When your baby boy is 5 and your baby girl is 2, you go to Hawaii. Four days into your vacation you feel sick. You lie down in your hotel room all day while your Hubby plays with the kids at the white sand beaches. You run out to get pregnancy tests and you take one. Your pregnant! You run down to the beach to tell your husband. He is ecstatic. 8 months later you give birth to twins! One boy and one girl. What do you name them?
    My answer:
    Aria Sophia Taylor
    Solomon Anthony Taylor

You are a family of six now. Your husband gets a job and you move a town over. Your boy is 8, your girl is 5, and your twins are 3. Your husband wants to have a other one but your not to sure. You feel different about it. You try for a while and finally go to the doctor. You drop you mouth when you hear the news on quads! You get 2 girls and 2 boys! They have to all start with L.
    My answer.
    Lila Harmony Taylor
    Lucy Naya Taylor
    Liam Rupert Taylor
    Levi Maxwell Taylor

Our Family
    Miranda & Lucas
    Jude (10), Ellie (7), Aria (4), Solomon (4), Lila (NB), Lucy (NB), Liam (NB) & Levi (NB)
    My Eclectic Little List:
    ♫ Theo ♫ Asher ♫ Sterling ♫ Wesley ♫ Griffin ♫ Jude ♫
    ♡ Rosalie ♡ Johanna ♡ Calliope ♡ Daphne ♡ Isabelle ♡ Aria ♡

Currently intrigued by... Vivienne, Kalani, Archer & Uriah

Mama to a border collie/sheltie mix who answers to Munchy
    Auntie to Carson Wade (7/18/2013)

Vote on some of my names here: http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9810672

Sawyer Jane Collins and Logan Alexander Collins <3

You are 24 and your husband is 25. You want to start a family! You go to the docter because one day you feel queezy. He tells you that you are pregnant with a baby boy! Your hubby wants a J name. What do you name him?
    My answer:
    Jett Reese

My answer:
    Eden Juliett

When your baby boy is 5 and your baby girl is 2, you go to Hawaii. Four days into your vacation you feel sick. You lie down in your hotel room all day while your Hubby plays with the kids at the white sand beaches. You run out to get pregnancy tests and you take one. Your pregnant! You run down to the beach to tell your husband. He is estatic. 8 months later you give birth to twins! One boy and one girl. What do you name them?
    My answer:
    Maddox James and Selah Jane

You are a family of six now. Your husband gets a job and you move a town over. Your boy is 8, your girl is 5, and your twins are 3. Your husband wants to have a other one but your not to sure. You feel different about it. She trys and goes to the docter. You drop you mouth when you hear the news on quads! You get 2 girls and 2 boys! They have to all start with L.
    My answer.
    Lyla Rose and Lexi Renee
    Liam Jaron and Lucas John

All my kiddos :
    Jett Reese (8)
    Eden Juliett (5)
    Maddox James and Selah Jane (3)
    Lyla Rose, Lexi Renee, Liam Jaron and Lucas John (3 months)
    Attached Images

My answer: Jonah Doyle

My answer: Elena Antoinette

My answer:
    Vivienne Maria
    Desmond Dalton

My answer.
    Lucy Elizabeth
    Lachlan Oliver
    Lakshmi Grace
    Lennon Julian
    Boys: William Thomas | James Malcolm | Elias Christian | Vincent Theo | Joshua Benedict
    Girls: Alice Genevieve | Miranda Yvaine | Ivy Arabella | Clara Josephine | Celia Arianwyn
    Guilty Pleasures: Eglantine | Oisín | Zipporah | Étienne | Mitzi | Lidewij