Names Searched Right Now:
Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Re: Don't you just love baby name games? Here is one for you!

Before i start, how do you add pics onto it. I would love to see them!

You are 24 and your husband is 25. You want to start a family! You go to the docter because one day you feel queezy. He tells you that you are pregnant with a baby boy! Your hubby wants a J name. What do you name him?
    My answer:
    Joseph Noah

When your baby boy is 3 you decide to try for more. You get a baby girl! She has Blonde hair and your hubby wants to have it start with a E. What do you name her?
    My answer:
    Evelyn Mae

When your baby boy is 5 and your baby girl is 2, you go to Hawaii. Four days into your vacation you feel sick. You lie down in your hotel room all day while your Hubby plays with the kids at the white sand beaches. You run out to get pregnancy tests and you take one. Your pregnant! You run down to the beach to tell your husband. He is estatic. 8 months later you give birth to twins! One boy and one girl. What do you name them?
    My answer:
    Sophia Grace
    Ryan Lee

You are a family of six now. Your husband gets a job and you move a town over. Your boy is 8, your girl is 5, and your twins are 3. Your husband wants to have a other one but your not to sure. You feel different about it. She trys and goes to the docter. You drop you mouth when you hear the news on quads! You get 2 girls and 2 boys! They have to all start with L.
    My answer.
    Leah Jade
    Lilianna Rose
    Lenny George
    Liam Connor

Hope you enjoyed it!!
    Jacob Alexander
    Elizabeth Isabella
    Audrey Grace and Gabriel David
    Liam Nathaniel, Lawrence Oliver, Leila Charlotte and Lana-Marie Katherine

Before i start, how do you add pics onto it. I would love to see them!

You are 24 and your husband is 25. You want to start a family! You go to the docter because one day you feel queezy. He tells you that you are pregnant with a baby boy! Your hubby wants a J name. What do you name him?
    My answer:
    Jace Noah

When your baby boy is 3 you decide to try for more. You get a baby girl! She has Blonde hair and your hubby wants to have it start with a E. What do you name her?
    My answer:
    Everley May

When your baby boy is 5 and your baby girl is 2, you go to Hawaii. Four days into your vacation you feel sick. You lie down in your hotel room all day while your Hubby plays with the kids at the white sand beaches. You run out to get pregnancy tests and you take one. Your pregnant! You run down to the beach to tell your husband. He is estatic. 8 months later you give birth to twins! One boy and one girl. What do you name them?
    My answer:
    Skylen Hope
    Kaleb Joel

You are a family of six now. Your husband gets a job and you move a town over. Your boy is 8, your girl is 5, and your twins are 3. Your husband wants to have a other one but your not to sure. You feel different about it. She trys and goes to the docter. You drop you mouth when you hear the news on quads! You get 2 girls and 2 boys! They have to all start with L.
    My answer.
    Lilly Anne
    Leila Rae
    Luka Kayde
    Liam Cole

Hope you enjoyed it!!

You are 24 and your husband is 25. You want to start a family! You go to the doctor because one day you feel queasy. He tells you that you are pregnant with a baby boy! Your hubby wants a J name. What do you name him?
    My answer:
    Joseph Anthony

My answer:
    Emma Grace

When your baby boy is 5 and your baby girl is 2, you go to Hawaii. Four days into your vacation you feel sick. You lie down in your hotel room all day while your Hubby plays with the kids at the white sand beaches. You run out to get pregnancy tests and you take one. Youre pregnant! You run down to the beach to tell your husband. He is ecstatic. 8 months later you give birth to twins! One boy and one girl. What do you name them?
    My answer: Austin Thomas, Amber Jayde

You are a family of six now. Your husband gets a job and you move a town over. Your boy is 8, your girl is 5, and your twins are 3. Your husband wants to have a other one but youre not to sure. You feel different about it. She tries and goes to the doctor. You drop you mouth when you hear the news on quads! You get 2 girls and 2 boys! They have to all start with L.
    My answer.
    Landon James
    Logan Jonathan
    Laela Jocelyn
    Leah Jacqueline

You are 24 and your husband is 25. You want to start a family! You go to the doctor because one day you feel queasy. He tells you that you are pregnant with a baby boy! Your hubby wants a J name. What do you name him?
    My answer:
    Jonas Ryan

My answer:
    Emma Grace

When your baby boy is 5 and your baby girl is 2, you go to Hawaii. Four days into your vacation you feel sick. You lie down in your hotel room all day while your Hubby plays with the kids at the white sand beaches. You run out to get pregnancy tests and you take one. Youre pregnant! You run down to the beach to tell your husband. He is ecstatic. 8 months later you give birth to twins! One boy and one girl. What do you name them?
    My answer: Andrew Jacob
    Clara Jane

You are a family of six now. Your husband gets a job and you move a town over. Your boy is 8, your girl is 5, and your twins are 3. Your husband wants to have a other one but youre not to sure. You feel different about it. She tries and goes to the doctor. You drop you mouth when you hear the news on quads! You get 2 girls and 2 boys! They have to all start with L.

My answer: Logan Alexander
    Lucas Axel
    Lena Adia
    Linnea Anna