Names Searched Right Now:
Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Re: Don't you just love baby name games? Here is one for you!

You are 24 and your husband is 25. You want to start a family! You go to the docter because one day you feel queezy. He tells you that you are pregnant with a baby boy! Your hubby wants a J name. What do you name him?
    My answer:
    Jamie Paul

When your baby boy is 3 you decide to try for more. You get a baby girl! She has Blonde hair and your hubby wants to have it start with a E. What do you name her?
    My answer:
    Evie Grace

When your baby boy is 5 and your baby girl is 2, you go to Hawaii. Four days into your vacation you feel sick. You lie down in your hotel room all day while your Hubby plays with the kids at the white sand beaches. You run out to get pregnancy tests and you take one. Your pregnant! You run down to the beach to tell your husband. He is estatic. 8 months later you give birth to twins! One boy and one girl. What do you name them?
    My answer:
    Beatrice Rose
    Ryan Thomas

You are a family of six now. Your husband gets a job and you move a town over. Your boy is 8, your girl is 5, and your twins are 3. Your husband wants to have a other one but your not to sure. You feel different about it. She trys and goes to the docter. You drop you mouth when you hear the news on quads! You get 2 girls and 2 boys! They have to all start with L.
    My answer.
    Lilly Niamh
    Lucy Dawn
    Lucas Jack
    Liam Charles

ou are 24 and your husband is 25. You want to start a family! You go to the docter because one day you feel queezy. He tells you that you are pregnant with a baby boy! Your hubby wants a J name. What do you name him?
    My answer:
    Jaden Lucas

When your baby boy is 3 you decide to try for more. You get a baby girl! She has Blonde hair and your hubby wants to have it start with a E. What do you name her?
    My answer:
    Éva Louise (pronounced Ava)

When your baby boy is 5 and your baby girl is 2, you go to Hawaii. Four days into your vacation you feel sick. You lie down in your hotel room all day while your Hubby plays with the kids at the white sand beaches. You run out to get pregnancy tests and you take one. Your pregnant! You run down to the beach to tell your husband. He is estatic. 8 months later you give birth to twins! One boy and one girl. What do you name them?
    My answer:
    Tristan James
    Rose Anastasia

You are a family of six now. Your husband gets a job and you move a town over. Your boy is 8, your girl is 5, and your twins are 3. Your husband wants to have a other one but your not to sure. You feel different about it. She trys and goes to the docter. You drop you mouth when you hear the news on quads! You get 2 girls and 2 boys! They have to all start with L.
    Lyon Alexander
    Luca Benjamin
    Lilyana Belle
    Lilah Grace
    Girls names: Sophia Gabrielle - Poppy Elizabeth - Alice Louise
    Boys names: Elliot David - Flynn James - Rowan Benjamin

You are 24 and your husband is 25. You want to start a family! You go to the docter because one day you feel queezy. He tells you that you are pregnant with a baby boy! Your hubby wants a J name. What do you name him?

James Alexander

Eve Winter

My answer:
    Katharine Jewel- Kate
    Matthew Douglas- Matt

You are a family of six now. Your husband gets a job and you move a town over. Your boy is 8, your girl is 5, and your twins are 3. Your husband wants to have a other one but you’re not too sure. You feel different about it. She trys and goes to the doctor. You drop your mouth when you hear the news on quads! You get 2 girls and 2 boys! They have to all start with L.

Lily Summer
    Laurel Kathleen
    Louis Henry
    Liam Vincent