Names Searched Right Now:
Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Re: Don't you just love baby name games? Here is one for you!

Before i start, how do you add pics onto it. I would love to see them!

You are 24 and your husband is 25. You want to start a family! You go to the docter because one day you feel queezy. He tells you that you are pregnant with a baby boy! Your hubby wants a J name. What do you name him?
    My answer:
    Jacoby Donovan

When your baby boy is 3 you decide to try for more. You get a baby girl! She has Blonde hair and your hubby wants to have it start with a E. What do you name her?
    My answer:
    Elizabeth Renee

When your baby boy is 5 and your baby girl is 2, you go to Hawaii. Four days into your vacation you feel sick. You lie down in your hotel room all day while your Hubby plays with the kids at the white sand beaches. You run out to get pregnancy tests and you take one. Your pregnant! You run down to the beach to tell your husband. He is estatic. 8 months later you give birth to twins! One boy and one girl. What do you name them?
    My answer:
    Daniella Meghan
    Meyer Thomas

You are a family of six now. Your husband gets a job and you move a town over. Your boy is 8, your girl is 5, and your twins are 3. Your husband wants to have a other one but your not to sure. You feel different about it. She trys and goes to the docter. You drop you mouth when you hear the news on quads! You get 2 girls and 2 boys! They have to all start with L.
    My answer.
    Lyssa Josephine
    Lilah Evelyn
    Lakeley Micah
    Leighton Boston

Hope you enjoyed it!!

You are 24 and your husband is 25. You want to start a family! You go to the docter because one day you feel queezy. He tells you that you are pregnant with a baby boy! Your hubby wants a J name. What do you name him?
    My answer:
    Jarome keith

When your baby boy is 3 you decide to try for more. You get a baby girl! She has Blonde hair and your hubby wants to have it start with a E. What do you name her?
    My answer:
    Emma-beth

When your baby boy is 5 and your baby girl is 2, you go to Hawaii. Four days into your vacation you feel sick. You lie down in your hotel room all day while your Hubby plays with the kids at the white sand beaches. You run out to get pregnancy tests and you take one. Your pregnant! You run down to the beach to tell your husband. He is estatic. 8 months later you give birth to twins! One boy and one girl. What do you name them?
    My answer:
    emily & evan

You are a family of six now. Your husband gets a job and you move a town over. Your boy is 8, your girl is 5, and your twins are 3. Your husband wants to have a other one but your not to sure. You feel different about it. She trys and goes to the docter. You drop you mouth when you hear the news on quads! You get 2 girls and 2 boys! They have to all start with L.
    My answer.
    Lawrence nathen
    lawson michael
    lorrane nicole
    lauren michelle

Before i start, how do you add pics onto it. I would love to see them!

My answer:
    Jonah Nathaniel

My answer:
    Elsie Mae

My answer:
    Camilla Amethyst
    Israel Lee

My answer;
    Leon Jackson
    Louis Dean
    Lavender Joan
    Lotus Marie

Hope you enjoyed it!!