Names Searched Right Now:
Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
    Matilda Stellaluna & Eloise Pippilotta, age 8
    Ezra Story, age 6
    Caleb Lysander, Rory Sebastian, & Freja Ophelia, age 4

Violet Maeve, age 6
    Adam Julius, age 3
    Ruby Jeannette, 18 mos.

Ok so you and your husband decided to start a family! When you get pregnant you and your husband are estatic! You find out your having twin little girls! You can't wait! What do you name them?
    Arabella & Antonia

When your twin girls are 2 you get pregnant with a boy! You and Your husband wanted a 4 letter name. Something short and sweet.
    Luke

Now that you are a family of five you want just one more! Now your twins are 4 and your boy is 2. You go to the docter on a cold winter day and the docter counts 3 babies! Your shocked! After a few months you go back and your having 2 boys and one girl! What do you name them?
    Nathaniel, Nicholas & Neva

When your twins are 8, your boy is 6, and your triplets are 4, a tradedgy strikes! Your brother is on a airplane to go to a Asia for a business trip. The plane crashes and he dies. He was a single dad so you took in his 6 year old daughter, 3 year old son, and 18 month old daughter. What are their names?
    Eliza, James & Grace

Bella, Toni, Luke, Nate, Neva, Nico, Ellie, James & Gracie
    Girls: Neva, Hope, Katherine, Harlow, Vivienne, Florence, Grace, Nalha, Primrose, Arabella, Isla.

Boys: Nicholas, Luke, Stephen, Leon, John, William, Henry, Victor, Fredrich, Rainer, Simon, Felix.

Ok so you and your husband decided to start a family! When you get pregnant you and your husband are estatic! You find out your having twin little girls! You can't wait! What do you name them?
    My answer:
    Beatrice Lark & Ophélie Juno "Birdie & Allie"

When your twin girls are 2 you get pregnant with a boy! You and Your husband wanted a 4 letter name. Something short and sweet.
    My answer:
    Hugo Meriadoc

Now that you are a family of five you want just one more! Now your twins are 4 and your boy is 2. You go to the docter on a cold winter day and the docter counts 3 babies! Your shocked! After a few months you go back and your having 2 boys and one girl! What do you name them?
    My answer:
    Rosalind Clara
    Sébastien James "Sasha"
    Edmund Jasper "Eddie"

When your twins are 8, your boy is 6, and your triplets are 4, a tradedgy strikes! Your brother is on a airplane to go to a Asia for a business trip. The plane crashes and he dies. He was a single dad so you took in his 6 year old daughter, 3 year old son, and 18 month old daughter. What are their names?
    Eve Ramona
    Thomas Caspian
    Sophie Eliza
    Cordelia • Adelaide • Marian • Helena • Iris
    Matilda • Juno • Branwen • Ophelia • Rosalind • Penelope • Claudia
    Arthur • Henry • Caspian • Stanley • Justice
    Edmund • Roman • Nathaniel • Sebastian • Albany • Reuben • Thomas

Boys: William Thomas "Wills" | Elias Christian | Malcolm James | Vincent Theo | Isaac Augustus
    Girls: Alice Genevieve | Audrey Eleanor | Ivy Arabella | Deirdre Violet | Miranda Yvaine
    Guilty Pleasures: Eglantine | Oisin | Zipporah | Etienne | Mitzi | Lidewij

Baby name game!

My answer:
    Maeve Elizabeth and Moira Ruth

My answer:
    Liam Robert

My answer:
    Isla Sue
    Lachlan Wade
    Callum Ryan

My answer:
    Fiona Elise
    Aidan Donovan
    Cassidy Mae