Names Searched Right Now:
Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
    Matilda Stellaluna & Eloise Pippilotta, age 8
    Ezra Story, age 6
    Caleb Lysander, Rory Sebastian, & Freja Ophelia, age 4

Violet Maeve, age 6
    Adam Julius, age 3
    Ruby Jeannette, 18 mos.

Ok so you and your husband decided to start a family! When you get pregnant you and your husband are estatic! You find out your having twin little girls! You can't wait! What do you name them?
    Arabella & Antonia

When your twin girls are 2 you get pregnant with a boy! You and Your husband wanted a 4 letter name. Something short and sweet.
    Luke

Now that you are a family of five you want just one more! Now your twins are 4 and your boy is 2. You go to the docter on a cold winter day and the docter counts 3 babies! Your shocked! After a few months you go back and your having 2 boys and one girl! What do you name them?
    Nathaniel, Nicholas & Neva

When your twins are 8, your boy is 6, and your triplets are 4, a tradedgy strikes! Your brother is on a airplane to go to a Asia for a business trip. The plane crashes and he dies. He was a single dad so you took in his 6 year old daughter, 3 year old son, and 18 month old daughter. What are their names?
    Eliza, James & Grace

Bella, Toni, Luke, Nate, Neva, Nico, Ellie, James & Gracie
    Girls: Neva, Hope, Katherine, Harlow, Vivienne, Florence, Grace, Nalha, Primrose, Arabella, Isla.

Boys: Nicholas, Luke, Stephen, Leon, John, William, Henry, Victor, Fredrich, Rainer, Simon, Felix.

Ok so you and your husband decided to start a family! When you get pregnant you and your husband are estatic! You find out your having twin little girls! You can't wait! What do you name them?
    My answer:
    Beatrice Lark & Ophélie Juno "Birdie & Allie"

When your twin girls are 2 you get pregnant with a boy! You and Your husband wanted a 4 letter name. Something short and sweet.
    My answer:
    Hugo Meriadoc

Now that you are a family of five you want just one more! Now your twins are 4 and your boy is 2. You go to the docter on a cold winter day and the docter counts 3 babies! Your shocked! After a few months you go back and your having 2 boys and one girl! What do you name them?
    My answer:
    Rosalind Clara
    Sébastien James "Sasha"
    Edmund Jasper "Eddie"

When your twins are 8, your boy is 6, and your triplets are 4, a tradedgy strikes! Your brother is on a airplane to go to a Asia for a business trip. The plane crashes and he dies. He was a single dad so you took in his 6 year old daughter, 3 year old son, and 18 month old daughter. What are their names?
    Eve Ramona
    Thomas Caspian
    Sophie Eliza
    Alice. Marian. Juno. Branwen. Helena. Polly. Ophelia. Rosalind. Cosima. Matilda. Edith. Anna. Claudia. Frances.
    Arthur. Henry. Caspian. Stanley. Justice. Dexter. Edmund. Thomas. Nathaniel. Forest. Oscar. Lucian. Peter.

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9782360
    http://listography.com/sapphires

Boys: William Thomas | James Malcolm | Elias Christian | Vincent Theo | Joshua Benedict
    Girls: Alice Genevieve | Miranda Yvaine | Ivy Arabella | Clara Josephine | Celia Arianwyn
    Guilty Pleasures: Eglantine | Oisín | Zipporah | Étienne | Mitzi | Lidewij

Baby name game!

My answer:
    Maeve Elizabeth and Moira Ruth

My answer:
    Liam Robert

My answer:
    Isla Sue
    Lachlan Wade
    Callum Ryan

My answer:
    Fiona Elise
    Aidan Donovan
    Cassidy Mae