Names Searched Right Now:
Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Re: Yaaaay! A family,you have always dreamed of!

Baby name game!

Ok so you and your husband decided to start a family! When you get pregnant you and your husband are estatic! You find out your having twin little girls! You can't wait! What do you name them?
    My answer:
    Adelaide Rose & Gwendalen Pearl (Lady & Wendy)

When your twin girls are 2 you get pregnant with a boy! You and Your husband wanted a 4 letter name. Something short and sweet.
    My answer:
    Brom Edward

Now that you are a family of five you want just one more! Now your twins are 4 and your boy is 2. You go to the docter on a cold winter day and the docter counts 3 babies! Your shocked! After a few months you go back and your having 2 boys and one girl! What do you name them?
    My answer:
    Rosalie Beth (Sally)
    Abraham Sterling (Abe)
    Patrin Hart (Patch)

When your twins are 8, your boy is 6, and your triplets are 4, a tragedy strikes! Your brother is on a airplane to go to Asia for a business trip. The plane crashes and he dies. He was a single dad so you took in his 6 year old daughter, 3 year old son, and 18 month old daughter. What are their names?
    My answer:
    Summer Claire
    Shea Quincy
    Roxanne Bay
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

Baby name game!

Ok so you and your husband decided to start a family! When you get pregnant you and your husband are estatic! You find out your having twin little girls! You can't wait! What do you name them?
    Madeline and Genevieve

When your twin girls are 2 you get pregnant with a boy! You and Your husband wanted a 4 letter name. Something short and sweet.
    Abel

Now that you are a family of five you want just one more! Now your twins are 4 and your boy is 2. You go to the docter on a cold winter day and the docter counts 3 babies! Your shocked! After a few months you go back and your having 2 boys and one girl! What do you name them?
    Wilbur, Jonah, and Isadora

When your twins are 8, your boy is 6, and your triplets are 4, a tradedgy strikes! Your brother is on a airplane to go to a Asia for a business trip. The plane crashes and he dies. He was a single dad so you took in his 6 year old daughter, 3 year old son, and 18 month old daughter. What are their names? Ava, Christopher, and Grace

Baby name game!

Brianne Eva and Fiona Lea

Marc Gabriel

My answer:
    Raina Lee
    Colton James
    Aiden Jeffery
    When your twins are 8, your boy is 6, and your triplets are 4, a tradedgy strikes! Your brother is on a airplane to go to a Asia for a business trip. The plane crashes and he dies. He was a single dad so you took in his 6 year old daughter, 3 year old son, and 18 month old daughter. What are their names?
    My answer:
    Justine Lynn
    Warren David
    India Jane
    Hannah ?

My answer: Linda Mary Giordano and James Robert Giordano

My answer: John Michael Giordano

My answer: David William Giordano, Richard Thomas Giordano, and Patricia Barbara.

When your twins are 8, your boy is 6, and your triplets are 4, a tradedgy strikes! Your brother is on a airplane to go to a Asia for a business trip. The plane crashes and he dies. He was a single dad so you took in his 6 year old daughter, 3 year old son, and 18 month old daughter. What are their names?
    My answer: Susan Nancy Sinotte, Charles Gary Sinotte, and Deborah Sandra Sinotte.

Baby name game!

My answer:
    Katy Sofia and Zooey Rae

My answer:
    Gabe Ian

My answer:
    Natalia Isabeau
    Gavin Anthony
    Dakota Nathan

My answer:
    Bethany Nichelle
    Maeson James
    Alice Love