Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Your unfinished life...

You are 26 years old and have just landed your own tv talk show. What type of show is it, what time of day does it air, and what is it called?

Your show is zooming up the popularity charts and within a year your show is one of the most popular on tv. You have decided that you are ready to date, having gotten your show off the ground.

You find yourself at a hollywood party and a major male celebrity has caught your eye and you have caught his. You two start talking...

At the show, you have a new staff member who notices you from afar. You notice him noticing you. You two strike up a conversation...

You enjoy speaking with both men and find yourself with a dilemma. After thinking it over, and talking to those you trust, who do you chose and what is his name?

You and he really hit it off. After a year and half of dating you decide to take the next step. You often tell your viewers to empower themselves and propose to him. How and where do you propse?

Before you know it it is your wedding day. Where and what time of year do you get married? Is it a big or small wedding? Do you allow tv cameras there?

A short time later, you are pregnant. You and he are elated. You give birth to a healthy baby. What do you name him/her? How long do you take a maternity leave?

Your show is still doing super when you face a personal dilemma. You or your husband have an ill parent that you want to move in to live with you. You know that it may be best for one of you two to be the primary caregiver. Do either of you leave your jobs or do you hire a full time nurse? If one of you leaves your job, who?

While moving in your parent/in-law you find out your pregnant again. Your first child is almost 2 and you are ready for the new baby but stressed by what is happening in your private life. You have a harder time with this pregnancy then the last. You decide to take a longer maternity leave after delivering a healthy baby. What do you name the baby and how long is this maternity leave?

About a year after the birth your husband goes back to his hometown to see his family. He decides to take your oldest child with him. While there he realizes that he is really homesick and wants to stay in his hometown since he can really work anywhere. You are torn, you know that going to his hometown means leaving your show, but know that you can live off his income alone, and not going could more then likely result in divorce. Do you go?

You are happy with your decision when you find out that you are pregnant again. Does this change your choice? What do you name the child? Do you take a maternity leave?

This part is up to you... fast forward 10 years, what has changed?
    Happily married mother of six, Matilda, Eloise, Walter and twins Ramona and Bernadette and newest addition Arthur.

Re: Your unfinished life...

You are 26 years old and have just landed your own tv talk show. What type of show is it, what time of day does it air, and what is it called? It's a late night celebrity talk show called StarsTonight

Your show is zooming up the popularity charts and within a year your show is one of the most popular on tv. You have decided that you are ready to date, having gotten your show off the ground.

You find yourself at a hollywood party and a major male celebrity has caught your eye and you have caught his. You two start talking...

At the show, you have a new staff member who notices you from afar. You notice him noticing you. You two strike up a conversation...

You enjoy speaking with both men and find yourself with a dilemma. After thinking it over, and talking to those you trust, who do you chose and what is his name? The major male celebrity named Alexander Levvy aka Sasha Lev.

You and he really hit it off. After a year and half of dating you decide to take the next step. You often tell your viewers to empower themselves and propose to him. How and where do you propse? I propose on my show when he is a guest

Before you know it it is your wedding day. Where and what time of year do you get married? Is it a big or small wedding? Do you allow tv cameras there? We have a VERY small wedding in Chile. We get married in private.

A short time later, you are pregnant. You and he are elated. You give birth to a healthy baby. What do you name him/her? How long do you take a maternity leave? We name the baby Clara Delphine Levvy, and I take 3 months for maternity leave.

Your show is still doing super when you face a personal dilemma. You or your husband have an ill parent that you want to move in to live with you. You know that it may be best for one of you two to be the primary caregiver. Do either of you leave your jobs or do you hire a full time nurse? If one of you leaves your job, who? We move in Alexanders dad and hire a full time nurse.

While moving in your parent/in-law you find out your pregnant again. Your first child is almost 2 and you are ready for the new baby but stressed by what is happening in your private life. You have a harder time with this pregnancy then the last. You decide to take a longer maternity leave after delivering a healthy baby. What do you name the baby and how long is this maternity leave? Dano Abraham Levvy and I take 6 months of maternity leave

About a year after the birth your husband goes back to his hometown to see his family. He decides to take your oldest child with him. While there he realizes that he is really homesick and wants to stay in his hometown since he can really work anywhere. You are torn, you know that going to his hometown means leaving your show, but know that you can live off his income alone, and not going could more then likely result in divorce. Do you go? Yes.

You are happy with your decision when you find out that you are pregnant again. Does this change your choice? What do you name the child? Do you take a maternity leave? It doesnt change my choice. The babies name is Lila Cordelia Levvy. Since I am now a stay at home mom, I do not take a maternity leave.

Alexander and I got divorced after I discovered he was cheating on him. I took the 3 kids, and went back to Los Angeles. I was able to get a new show, this time during the day, it's a home and garden show. The top rated show on the network. I have since remarried and adopted my husbands 2 wonderful children.
    Sloane Thora Eunice, November 1, 2010, Greer Hattie Aurelia, February 29, 2012 and Rhys Colin Albert, May 9, 2013.

Sister to Imogen, Poppy and Jasper

I write things on my iPhone. I don't mean to miss words or press two letters at once.

You are 26 years old and have just landed your own tv talk show. What type of show is it, what time of day does it air, and what is it called?
    Animated, Song of the Lioness, 7:30-8:00

Your show is zooming up the popularity charts and within a year your show is one of the most popular on TV. You have decided that you are ready to date, having gotten your show off the ground.

You find yourself at a Hollywood party and a major male celebrity has caught your eye and you have caught his. You two start talking...

You enjoy speaking with both men and find yourself with a dilemma. After thinking it over, and talking to those you trust, who do you chose and what is his name?
    Scott Jared Archer

You and he really hit it off. After a year and half of dating you decide to take the next step. You often tell your viewers to empower themselves and propose to him. How and where do you propose?
    In the restaurant where we first kissed, I had them hide the ring in the bread

Before you know it it is your wedding day. Where and what time of year do you get married? Is it a big or small wedding? Do you allow TV cameras there?
    Its small - no cameras. Only family and friends. And we get married in May.

A short time later, you are pregnant. You and he are elated. You give birth to a healthy baby. What do you name him/her? How long do you take a maternity leave?
    Alexander David Scott - a year and a half

Your show is still doing super when you face a personal dilemma. You or your husband have an ill parent that you want to move in to live with you. You know that it may be best for one of you two to be the primary caregiver. Do either of you leave your jobs or do you hire a full time nurse? If one of you leaves your job, who?
    I leave my job.

While moving in your parent/in-law you find out your pregnant again. Your first child is almost 2 and you are ready for the new baby but stressed by what is happening in your private life. You have a harder time with this pregnancy then the last. You decide to take a longer maternity leave after delivering a healthy baby. What do you name the baby and how long is this maternity leave?
    Beatrix Hermione Alianne

About a year after the birth your husband goes back to his hometown to see his family. He decides to take your oldest child with him. While there he realizes that he is really homesick and wants to stay in his hometown since he can really work anywhere. You are torn, you know that going to his hometown means leaving your show, but know that you can live off his income alone, and not going could more then likely result in divorce. Do you go?
    Yeah, because Ive already left my job. What a stupid question.

You are happy with your decision when you find out that you are pregnant again. Does this change your choice? What do you name the child? Do you take a maternity leave?
    Abigail Jean Marie

I have had another child - a boy named Theodore Robert James
    We live in Scotts hometown of Toronto.
    I have gone back to University and now have a job with HarperCollins.
    We have a Norwegian Elkhound named Peanut, a domestic long-hair named Olivia and a miniature named Blizzard
    My children are Xander, Trixie, Abbie and Teddy
    ~Adelaide ~ Octavia~ Eulalie~ Clementine~ Magnolia~ Coralie~ Josephine~
    ~Frederick~ Alistair~ Malachi~ Edward~Julian~ Nathaniel ~ Theodore~

You are 26 years old and have just landed your own tv talk show. What type of show is it, what time of day does it air, and what is it called? Talk Show, Late night, What up with Lindsay with Lindsay Parker.

You enjoy speaking with both men and find yourself with a dilemma. After thinking it over, and talking to those you trust, who do you chose and what is his name? Staff member, Hunter Robert Good

You and he really hit it off. After a year and half of dating you decide to take the next step. You often tell your viewers to empower themselves and propose to him. How and where do you propse? He ran on to my show and proposed.

Before you know it it is your wedding day. Where and what time of year do you get married? Is it a big or small wedding? Do you allow tv cameras there? My Hollywood hills home, June, small wedding, no.

A short time later, you are pregnant. You and he are elated. You give birth to a healthy baby. What do you name him/her? How long do you take a maternity leave? Alyssa Kara Good Aly & 6 weeks but sometimes the show films at my house.

Your show is still doing super when you face a personal dilemma. You or your husband have an ill parent that you want to move in to live with you. You know that it may be best for one of you two to be the primary caregiver. Do either of you leave your jobs or do you hire a full time nurse? If one of you leaves your job, who? We hire a nurse.

While moving in your parent/in-law you find out your pregnant again. Your first child is almost 2 and you are ready for the new baby but stressed by what is happening in your private life. You have a harder time with this pregnancy then the last. You decide to take a longer maternity leave after delivering a healthy baby. What do you name the baby and how long is this maternity leave? Jordan Blake Good & 10 weeks

About a year after the birth your husband goes back to his hometown to see his family. He decides to take your oldest child with him. While there he realizes that he is really homesick and wants to stay in his hometown since he can really work anywhere. You are torn, you know that going to his hometown means leaving your show, but know that you can live off his income alone, and not going could more then likely result in divorce. Do you go? To stay.

You are happy with your decision when you find out that you are pregnant again. Does this change your choice? What do you name the child? Do you take a maternity leave? Yes, I go, Brandon Logan Good, long term.

In ten year, me and husband still are together in his hometown with our 5 kids and expecting our 6 & 7.
    Alyssa Kara 13
    Jordan Blake 11
    Brandon Logan 10
    Jenna Summer 7
    Austin Ethan 4
    Our twins will be named Paige Hope & Leah Faith. Sesne I have had to quite my show, I have started writing self-help & children books. My husband is a vice-principle of the local middle school. We also have three dogs; Jamie, Agua, & Nina.

You are 26 years old and have just landed your own tv talk show. What type of show is it, what time of day does it air, and what is it called? It is a morning talk show called Daybreak.

You enjoy speaking with both men and find yourself with a dilemma. After thinking it over, and talking to those you trust, who do you chose and what is his name? I choose the staff member whose name is Sam Harrison Williams.

You and he really hit it off. After a year and half of dating you decide to take the next step. You often tell your viewers to empower themselves and propose to him. How and where do you propse? I propose on a pier at night.

Before you know it it is your wedding day. Where and what time of year do you get married? Is it a big or small wedding? Do you allow tv cameras there? We have a small wedding in April with no cameras.

A short time later, you are pregnant. You and he are elated. You give birth to a healthy baby. What do you name him/her? How long do you take a maternity leave? We name him Max Anthony Williams, and my maternity leave is two months long.

Your show is still doing super when you face a personal dilemma. You or your husband have an ill parent that you want to move in to live with you. You know that it may be best for one of you two to be the primary caregiver. Do either of you leave your jobs or do you hire a full time nurse? If one of you leaves your job, who? Sam's mother is ill, and we hire a close family friend as a full time nurse.

While moving in your parent/in-law you find out your pregnant again. Your first child is almost 2 and you are ready for the new baby but stressed by what is happening in your private life. You have a harder time with this pregnancy then the last. You decide to take a longer maternity leave after delivering a healthy baby. What do you name the baby and how long is this maternity leave? We name her Quintessa May Williams and call her Quinn, and this maternity is four months long.

About a year after the birth your husband goes back to his hometown to see his family. He decides to take your oldest child with him. While there he realizes that he is really homesick and wants to stay in his hometown since he can really work anywhere. You are torn, you know that going to his hometown means leaving your show, but know that you can live off his income alone, and not going could more then likely result in divorce. Do you go? Yes.

You are happy with your decision when you find out that you are pregnant again. Does this change your choice? What do you name the child? Do you take a maternity leave? No, I still go with him. We name our daughter Holiday Brynn Williams and call her Holly. I don't take a maternity leave because I've already quit my job.

Sam and Bailey Williams; Max, Quinn, and Holly.
    -Bailey-
    19 year old name addict

Alice, Amelie, Eleanor, Elodie, Eloise, Esme, Eve, Felicity, Imogen, Ivy, June, Maeve, Olive, Phoebe, Violet
    Dashiell, Declan, Elliot, Everett, Ezra, Felix, Finn, Henry, Hugo, Isaac, Jasper, Jude, Luke, Oliver, Samuel