Names Searched Right Now:

Create a Family and History

You are 18 years old and you meet the young man that you will someday marry. He is 17 and has lived in your home state for about 4 years.
    What is your name?
    Where do you currently live?
    What is his name?
    Where is he originally from?

After dating for 5 years, you finally get married.
    When do you get married?
    Where do you get married?

A few months after your marriage you discover that you are pregnant. You wait to find out the gender at the time of birth. It's a girl!
    What is her name?
    When and where was she born?

Several months later you begin trying to have another child. Finally, after nearly 2 years of trying, you are pregnant. It's a boy!
    What is his name?
    When and where was he born?

When your son is just 10 months old, you find out that you are pregnant again. What a surprise! It's another boy!
    What is his name?

After being told that you really should not have anymore kids, you unexpectedly become pregnant before any permanent sterilization is done. Your youngest is not quite 2 years old. Nervous and happy. It's another boy!
    What is his name?

When your youngest son is just a week old, you get word that your husband has gotten a new job. It's a great opportunity, great pay and benefits and you will not have to work at all. However, you have to move nearly 1000 miles from your family, close friends and hometown. Do you accept this great opportunity? If so, where do you move?

The rest is up to you. Where are you 15 years from now? What is going on in the lives of you, your husband and children?

You are 18 years old and you meet the young man that you will someday marry. He is 17 and has lived in your home state for about 4 years. {My name is Andrea Coleen. I live in Austin, Texas. My future husband is called Lukas Sky and he is originally from Brooklyn, New York.} After dating for 5 years, you finally get married. {We get married in July on a beach.} A few months after your marriage you discover that you are pregnant. You wait to find out the gender at the time of birth. It's a girl! {We name her Kate Vivienne. She was born in the local hospital in late June.} Several months later you begin trying to have another child. Finally, after nearly 2 years of trying, you are pregnant. It's a boy! {We name him Tobias Henry. He was born in the same hospital as Kate, in the September after Kate's third birthday.} When your son is just 10 months old, you find out that you are pregnant again. What a surprise! It's another boy! {We name him Sebastian Keith. He was born at home in the March.} After being told that you really should not have anymore kids, you unexpectedly become pregnant before any permanent sterilization is done. Your youngest is not quite 2 years old. Nervous and happy. It's another boy! {We name him Jeremy Arthur. He was born in hospital at just 7 and a half months gone, on New Years Day.} When your youngest son is just a week old, you get word that your husband has gotten a new job. It's a great opportunity, great pay and benefits and you will not have to work at all. However, you have to move nearly 1000 miles from your family, close friends and hometown. After much deliberation we make the hard decision to move to a quiet town on the outskirts of Phoenix, Arizona. Lukas earns enough money for us to visist family members regularly for holidays such as Christmas, Thanksgiving and important birthdays. ~~ 15 years later we are still near Phoenix, Kate is in college with relatives of Lukas in Brooklyn while Tobias is still trying to understand what it is he wants to do. Sebastian goes to a school for the academically gifted but we try our best to keep his feet on the ground. My baby Jem at 15 years old and 6ft 5" isn't much of a baby any more, when he isn't "shooting hoops" he's stuck in his room playing video games. We hardly get to see him. We're happy. Life turned out alright.
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith

will edit

I was eighteen when I met the love of my life, Henry James Montgomery. He was seventeen and had lived in New York for four years. He grew up in California. After dating for five years, when we were both twenty-two, we got married in the Spring in Central Park. A few months later, after my twenty-third birthday, we discovered that I was pregnant with a baby girl. We call her Lucy Alice and she was born in New York on June 18. Three years later, when Lucy is three, I gave birth to a baby boy in New York on April 12. His name is Finn Henry. When he is only eighteen months old and Lucy is five, I gave birth to another baby boy, whom we name Isaac Owen. He was born in New York on October 30. Two years later, Lucy is seven, Finn is four and Isaac is two, I had another baby boy. His name is Nathan Micah, but we call him Nate. He was born in New York on July 7. Just a week after Nate was born, Henry got an amazing job offer in Baltimore. We take the opportunity, of course.

Me: Josefina Green.
    Husband: Peter White.

1. Gemma White.
    - DH: Channing Walker.
    ... Scarlett Walker.
    ... Eloise Walker.

2. Finn White.
    - DW: Victoria White.
    ... Sebastian White.
    ... Owen White.

3. Abram White.
    - DW: Leila White.
    ... Lennon White.

You are 18 years old and you meet the young man that you will someday marry. He is 17 and has lived in your home state for about 4 years.

What is your name? Eloise Madeline Baird
    Where do you currently live? a small town called Navy Creek, Minnesota
    What is his name? Joseph MacIsaac O'Reilly
    Where is he originally from? Dublin, Ireland

After dating for 5 years, you finally get married.
    When do you get married? April 30th
    Where do you get married? A church.

A few months after your marriage you discover that you are pregnant. You wait to find out the gender at the time of birth. It's a girl!

What is her name? Evelyn Merry O'Reilly
    When and where was she born? August 13th 2019; she was born in New York, New York.

Several months later you begin trying to have another child. Finally, after nearly 2 years of trying, you are pregnant. It's a boy!

What is his name? Peter James O'Reilly
    When and where was he born? June 5th 2021; he was born in Honolulu, Hawaii.

When your son is just 10 months old, you find out that you are pregnant again. What a surprise! It's another boy!

What is his name? Luc Andrew O'Reilly
    When and where was he born? April 13th 2022; he was born in Ljubljana, Slovenia.

After being told that you really should not have anymore kids, you unexpectedly become pregnant before any permanent sterilization is done. Your youngest is not quite 2 years old. Nervous and happy. It's another boy!

What is his name? Samuel Joshua O'Reilly
    When and where was he born? May 17th 2024; he was born in St. Paul, Minnesota.

When your youngest son is just a week old, you get word that your husband has gotten a new job. It's a great opportunity, great pay and benefits and you will not have to work at all. However, you have to move nearly 1000 miles from your family, close friends and hometown. Do you accept this great opportunity? If so, where do you move?

We decide to move! My husband's family was beginning to relocate back to Ireland, anyway, and we are excited to expose our kids to their Irish culture.

The rest is up to you. Where are you 15 years from now? What is going on in the lives of you, your husband and children?

15 years from now -

Evie has moved back to the USA to go to college at Brown University. She's studying medicine. She's a bright and happy girl who just got engaged to a kind French boy called Tomas Antoine Tezac. Peter is 18 and is busy with academics and playing football. He's a pretty talented goalie. Luc is 16 and away at an English boarding school for the arts. He is highly adept at painting and sculpting and was so happy to be accepted by the school. Sam is 15 and interested in building things and engineering things. Our house is full of senseless creations that do senseless things, such as a hat rack that puts your cap on your head for you.

Since moving to Ireland 15 years ago, our house has gained 6 more children.

Daphne Elizabeth O'Reilly and Phoebe Catherine O'Reilly are now 12. Daphne really looks up to her older brother Peter. She is the football goalie for her team, which one a giant tournament just a few weeks ago. Phoebe is more like her sister Evie: they both like to curl up with a good book and work through math problems for fun.

Lucy Quinn O'Reilly is 10. She likes to get together with her friends and make up plays, in the process making elaborate costumes with construction paper, Scotch tape, and throw blankets.

John MacIsaac O'Reilly is 7. He plays rugby and football, but like his sister Daphne and brother Peter he is starting to show talent in football.

Nicolas Matthew O'Reilly is 6. He is a quiet kid highly interested in animals - he is always chasing after any we find in the park. He also really likes music and often volunteers to perform a show with his violin.

Verity MacKenna O'Reilly is our youngest: she is 5. She has lots of fun painting, coloring, and drawing. So far, her works are usually random scribbles or doodles, although she has produced a highly realistic drawing of a bird carrying a cat to its nest.

Our children: Evie, Peter, Luc, Sam, Daphne, Phoebe, Lucy, John, Nicolas, & Verity.
    -- Lottie --