Names Searched Right Now:

Names that go together...

I really want my children's names to "go together", so much so that I feel like I'm naming my entire family at once. I don't want them to match, but I do want them to feel familiar in style and tone.

Currently I love Louisa, but if I had a second daughter, I'd want to name her Anna Catherine. So I guess I'm looking for a middle name for Louisa...one that is a classic as Anna Catherine sounds.

Any ideas?
    Top 10 Girls: Louisa, Helen, June, Frances, Elizabeth, Alice, Eleanor, Clara, Hazel, Sylvia
    Top 10 Boys: Henry, August, Samuel, Walter, Peter, William, Archer, Lewis, Theodore, Eliot

Re: Names that go together...

Currently I love Louisa, but if I had a second daughter, I'd want to name her Anna Catherine. So I guess I'm looking for a middle name for Louisa...one that is a classic as Anna Catherine sounds.

I love the name Anna Catherine, too, so I know what you mean. Hmmm...
    Louisa Jane - love this!
    Louisa May (like Alcott - can be a bit distracting)
    Louisa Mae
    Louisa Helen (Helen is really a classic name and makes a great middle name, I think.)
    Louisa Grace - so pretty!
    Louisa Hope - pretty, too!
    Louisa Claire - I like the Claire spelling with Louisa rather than the Clare spelling. I just love the names Claire and Clare, too. I might choose this one if I were you.
    Louisa Rose - Yes, Rose and Grace are very popular middle names right now, but they are classic! Louisa Rose is beautiful.
    Louisa Ruth
    Louisa Mary - make sure it sounds good with your last name before you use it.
    Louisa Margaret
    Louisa Beth - Beth isn't stylish right now, but I think it's so beautiful.
    Louisa Charlotte - kind of hard to say.
    Louisa Caroline - so very lovely! I think I love this as much as Louisa Claire!

Re: Names that go together...

Louisa Jane and Louisa May are my favorites!

A few more:

Louisa Blythe
    Louisa Clementine
    Louisa Frances
    Louisa Maude
    Louisa Josephine (I love this!)
    Louisa Violet

Best wishes!