Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Dashiell David Rowe arrived!

Congratulations! And a big warm welcome to Dashiell David. You've picked a winner, and I know he'll love his name. :)

A HUGE congratulations, Lyndsay! I had so much fun responding to your posts (as I'm sure everyone did), and I was so excited to read about Dashiell David Rowe's birth! And what a great name! Dashiell is stunning, David is so handsome, and Rowe adds that extra something special to the combination. What a gorgeous name for a gorgeous baby! Best wishes to you and your family! :-)

Congrats! What a lucky guy to have such a gorgeous name. I am 8 days past my due date but am trying to be patient :)
    :: o l i v e ::

Thank you all for the congratulations! And especially thank you for all the help in picking his name! I'd probably still be undecided if it weren't for you guys!

I'd love to show pictures, but I don't know how... How can I do that?
    Proud mama to two sweet boys:

Dashiell David Rowe
    and
    Flynn William Warfield

"Real babies are more difficult than ideas of babies... Or even pictures of babies."
    -James Franco

Lyndsay,

I think you can send Dashiell's photo to Pam or Linda, and they may post your nameberry baby! I've seen Pam ask other namberry mommies for photos, and am guessing this is the way to go. I can only imagine how darling he is! :-)