Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Dashiell David Rowe arrived!

I had my baby February 20, at 4:17 AM! He was 8 lbs 14 oz, 22 inches long. He's gorgeous! I was shocked by the fact that NO ONE at the hospital had ever heard the name Dashiell! Everyone seemed to really like it, but I got a few "how did you come up with that?" comments. Also shocked that no one can spell it right, I mean, both of his grandmothers spelled it wrong! And then when I called to make his first doctor's appointment, the guy assumed he was a girl! I'm soo happy with his name though! We actually call him Dasher more than Dashiell, which hadn't even occurred to me until after he was born. Mostly though, we call him Dash. His cousins say "baby Dash" and it's so adorable!
    Proud mama to two sweet boys:

Dashiell David Rowe
    and
    Flynn William Warfield

"Real babies are more difficult than ideas of babies... Or even pictures of babies."
    -James Franco

Re: Dashiell David Rowe arrived!

Huge Congratulations, Lyndsay! :D Welcome to the world Baby Dashiell David Rowe, what a great name you got! Any chance we'll ever get to see a picture?
    Mama to Leo Sebastian, Simon Ambrose, Josephine Rosamel &
    Angel: 05/09/11

Visit my blog: www.lolamac.wordpress.com

Congratulations, Lindsay! I would love to see a picture, too. I love the name you chose for him and I'm sure it was fun for all of us posters to be part of the naming process.

Congrads! Enjoy your beautiful baby (and he has a very wonderful name).

Congratulations, Lyndsay! I've seen a lot of your posts but I had no idea you were so close to delivering! We'd LOVE a picture to post in the nameberry blog, if you're agreeable -- and love the stories about no one ever having heard the name and thinking he was a girl. Where do you live? Dasher's adorable too. Anyway, would love to do a little piece on you if you'd like to send details and a pic to pam@nameberry.com. And again, congratulations!!
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry