Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Kylie Marie needs a name for her baby sister...HELP!!

Thank you for your suggestions , We really appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by susan
    Vivian, I love the name Caroline, too. As long as her sibling(s) also have classic names. I prefer classic and vintage names. And Vivian is one of my favorite names of all! You are lucky.
    But to go with Kylie, I would choose something similar in style-it seems contemporary and kind of trendy. I looked up Kylie and saw Poppy's Australian User List. It has some great choices to go with Kylie which is a very popular name in Australia. Also I really love Poppy with Kylie. Cute!

Thank you for all the suggestions, they are really great! I have to run them by the hubby to see what he approves. If it was soley up to me, this baby would have a name already!

Quote Originally Posted by caitalinna
    Kylie and Poppy is really cute! I also like Kylie and Piper.
    Also, Kylie and Carys are nice because they aren't both K names (I personally don't love that), Kelsey, Clara, Caroline (or Carolina), Caitlin, Corinne, Calla.... And even though they aren't K or hard C names, I also like Delaney, Tenley, Danica... all very pretty. in my opinion. I love the name Kylie and I think Kylie Marie sounds great too! :)

I have a daughter named Kylie Marie and she has 3 siblings. There names are Jacob Curtis, Kiara Briana and Kegan Michael. Don't know if that helps any. Jacob is somewhat everyday but Kiara and Kegan are fun and unique :) goodluck